Michel-B

Pulse Secure client setup error

On 6/14/2018 at 11:50 PM, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Please provide us with KES traces  during Junos Pulse Client installation and with GSI log from that host.

Had similar problems. IIRC it is sufficient to disable Kaspersky Self-Defence for the software installation time; when Pulse has been installed you can turn Self-Defence back on.

В 21.06.2018 в 12:18, aehrlich сказал:

Had similar problems. IIRC it is sufficient to disable Kaspersky Self-Defence for the software installation time; when Pulse has been installed you can turn Self-Defence back on.

Hi,

Could you please describe your problem in more details and specify versions that you use.

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Konstantin Antonov said:

Could you please describe your problem in more details and specify versions that you use.

Konstantin, I have no Pulse-related problem anymore. I've provided all the relevant information (self-defense interferes with Pulse installation) including the workaround that could maybe have helped the others in trouble.

P. S. Ей-богу, на автоответчик похоже, хорошо хоть GSI не попросили...

Прошу прощения, сработала привычка на новые темы без минимальной информации, большое спасибо за предоставленный Workaround =)

Спасибо!

Posted (edited)

I keep getting there was problem uploading -200 when uploading one of the log files.

Edited by UOFM_Kaspersky

Hello @UOFM_Kaspersky 

Unfortunately you have not collected any information requested by my colleagues and  there is nothing I can help you with right now. 

Please submit logs and traces as requested.