pjollop

Kaspersky internet security 2018 coming soon > arriving now.

Strange.  On Aug 2 I had no trouble finding the offline installed (although I accidentally downloaded the online installer first).  Now it seems to be well hidden. 

I've found a number of web sites that claim to have copies of the full installer but I wouldn't trust any that did not come directly from a Kaspersky web site.  I have a copy of the full installer but you would be foolish to trust me any more than those web sites.  And I'm not sure it is legal for me to provide the installer.

5 hours ago, pokeefe0001 said:

Strange.  On Aug 2 I had no trouble finding the offline installed (although I accidentally downloaded the online installer first).  Now it seems to be well hidden. 

I've found a number of web sites that claim to have copies of the full installer but I wouldn't trust any that did not come directly from a Kaspersky web site.  I have a copy of the full installer but you would be foolish to trust me any more than those web sites.  And I'm not sure it is legal for me to provide the installer.

You can find them all here http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/
So for instance if you are looking for KIS2018 ; http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/english/homeuser/kis2018/

Edited by vBDKv

8 hours ago, pokeefe0001 said:

9 hours ago, pokeefe0001 said:

Regarding if is allow in the forums to include - Non Kaspersky Anti-virus installers

from latest products: only Mods can confirm or denied that..anyway read you around

Oops! Let's try on if is allow other kind of Tech articles : Difference of offline Vs. onLine installers

Link: https://www.itechtics.com/offlinestandalone-installer-vs-webonline-installer-advantages-disadvantages

8 hours ago, pokeefe0001 said:

Hey! Bro Thx for reply @el_arantis too : He request a offline setup file of KIS-2018 and tell you

that Me too - Searched in google but found only..Third party websites offering the offline link

12 hours ago, vBDKv said:

You can find them all here http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/
So for instance if you are looking for KIS2018 ; http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/english/homeuser/kis2018/

Which file is the latest? I suppose kis18.0.0.405aben_12780.exe ?

I finally installed it with the use of online setup and it was updated to patch b

Is patch b the latest or not? I read somewhere that patch c is the latest. In that case can anyone tell me if I can manually download it?

Thank you!!!

On 8/22/2017 at 3:48 AM, dh27564 said:

Here is information of patch c: 

Very gradually released ! Received here in Australia 10 days later !:D

On 8/9/2017 at 3:02 AM, richbuff said:

Clean install means uninstall old version, instead of upgrade on top of the old version.

Please see the second pinned topic for instructions to download and install Kaspersky version 2018. 

Uninstall Kaspersky version 2017 by windows own uninstall > reboot, then install Kaspersky version 2018. 

After you install Kaspersky version 2018, activate with your current activation code > do a databases update > reboot.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

I notice the step by step instructions are not on that thread anymore. Do you still suggest a Exit>unintall>reboot. Install new version technique

Yes, if you want to start with a new version squeaky clean. I like this method.

No, if uninstall old and install new is too much of a hassle for you. This method is for the masses who want instant convenience. 

I have a question in regards to the 2017 version.  On Newegg.com there is a special until tomorrow, 10/27/17. You can purchase the 2017 version for $19.99 with the rebate with a FREE upgrade to 2018.  Meanwhile the 2018 version is $90 with no rebate....Is it still ok to purchase the 2017 version since I'll be upgraded???  or pay the $70 more for the 2018 version

Capturekkk.JPG

2 minutes ago, kymmie36 said:

I have a question in regards to the 2017 version.  On Newegg.com there is a special until tomorrow, 10/27/17. You can purchase the 2017 version for $19.99 with the rebate with a FREE upgrade to 2018.  Meanwhile the 2018 version is $90 with no rebate....Is it still ok to purchase the 2017 version since I'll be upgraded???  or pay the $70 more for the 2018 version

It's totally ok, to buy the cheaper version.

Edited by MSuomi

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.