Ilya Zadonsky

KFA\KAV\KIS\KTS\KS: 19.0.0.417

11 posts in this topic

Please don't post on the beta forum if you are not participating in the beta testing.

19.0.0.417:

Cloud

Kaspersky Box

19.0.0.422 SAAS Only:

Cloud

Kaspersky Box

---

Can be activated only through Internet. Beta-license is valid for 90 days.

Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system

Also, please have attention to https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=2638330

Some tips and advices for novice testers:

1) Do not proceed with testing without reading the instructions.

2) All found bugs should be posted in the related topics so it would be wise to read their headers at first. Bug reports should contain all useful info (it will be clear after reading the instruction from p.1)

3) The most convenient way to upload big files (traces or dumps): in .zip archive on OwnCloud. Also it's possible to upload it on FTP. (For access write to Ilya Zadonsky)

4) Please register on the Beta bug-tracker(Redmine) too. It's possible to observe the status of all your bugs there

5) Traces as well as app and driver verifiers are disabled in this build.

6) This area of forum is not connected to Tech Support (Bugs of Beta-products are collected here)

QAInfo Tool - testing assistant.

Screenshot Hosting

We have a lot of new UI!

Great! :D

Note: Saas was temporarily removed from testing this version of the product, we will post it later as a separate build.

New version of SAAS 19.0.0.422 added in first post.

Posted (edited)

There seems to be a problem with activating the license for Kaspersky Security Cloud (19.0.0.422). The "send license" screen doesn't seem to work properly--I can't select the check mark next to the computer I want to send the license to. Is anyone else having this issue?

See attached screenshot. The checkbox to the left can't be selected.

Screenshot (1).png

Edited by wfeldmann

I found KTS19.0.0.205 too unstable and just found the time to install KTS19.0.0.417. Now I'm unable to use the trial method to activate. How do I get a beta key for this KTS 2019?

Kaspersky Security Cloud activated now, on its own. The system may have recognized that I have a beta license from a previous version, I'm not sure.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, kc6108 said:

I found KTS19.0.0.205 too unstable and just found the time to install KTS19.0.0.417. Now I'm unable to use the trial method to activate. How do I get a beta key for this KTS 2019?

The codes are found in the beta testing guide (https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?/topic/161942-kavkis-beta-testing-guide-important/), which you should read.

Edited by wfeldmann

On 13/7/2017 at 2:00 AM, kc6108 said:

Ofcouse, because this is beta product.  Instruction in here:

https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?/topic/161942-kavkis-beta-testing-guide-important/), which you should read first before begin to install beta product. Remember: backup your important files or use VMware (not Vitural box).

Hello

I have update problem now.

Update AH module failed.

I have tried other VPN and waited for many hours in case there is any maintains in the update server.

Anyone else having same problem?

Yes. Since many hours, the update of the module AH is failing.