• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
Sign in to follow this  
Benoy

On how many PC's can we use one license of Kaspersky Total Security Multi Device ?

Benoy   

On how many PC's can we use one license of Kaspersky Total Security Multi Device ? (in the packaging it says 1 Device 1 year license, but it also says in the FAQ of the instruction manual that it can be used on as many PC, MAC or Android devices as are indicated on the box, in any combination.)

So one license can be used on many PC's ????

rudger79   

I think it pretty clear 1 device, 1 license for 1 year, as it states on the box. It can be used on only 1 device, not many. A device being either 1 PC (device) or 1 Mac (device) or 1 Android (device) but not all at the same time, and not on any device for more than 1 year.

If it was for more than one device, the box would say so. For example 3 devices for one year or 5 devices for 1 year, but yours says only 1 device for 1 year.

Hello,

I have a related question. I have 1 year 1 device license. 80 days left until expiration.

I just bought one more laptop, where I'd like to use the same product. Is there any way to somehow upgrade the existing license to 3 device license until the end of the period? Of course, I am happy to pay the price difference as long as it is honestly proportinal. After that I was planning to buy a 1 year 3 devices license, but it'd be a pity to buy it now and waste 80 days of existing one.

Can I accomplish that?

Which contact should I use to request such thing? I couldn't find direct links to sales support.

Thanks in advance!

Svetlana 

No it is impossible. Nobody can change number of the devices for working license. It is technically impossible on our side.