Sign in to follow this  
keirsmith

Outlook 2013 slow - KES add-in

When the KES Outlook add-in is enabled on Outlook 2013 it makes opening emails extremely slow.

We have disabled the Kaspersky Outlook Anti-Virus AddIn on various computers and the problem is resolved but we have 500+ computers this effects.

We have also disabled 'Mail Anti-Virus' in our KES10 Policy settings but it stays enabled on the computers after multiple restarts.

Version: 10.4.343

thank you

When the KES Outlook add-in is enabled on Outlook 2013 it makes opening emails extremely slow.

We have disabled the Kaspersky Outlook Anti-Virus AddIn on various computers and the problem is resolved but we have 500+ computers this effects.

We have also disabled 'Mail Anti-Virus' in our KES10 Policy settings but it stays enabled on the computers after multiple restarts.

Version: 10.4.343

thank you

Hi,

You need create incident in CompanyAccount and request there pf1885.

Thank you!

Hi,

You need create incident in CompanyAccount and request there pf1885.

Thank you!

What is this?

It is a private fix that should fix your problem.

Thank you!

I do not have a login for CompanyAccount, how do I go around getting one?

I do not have a login for CompanyAccount, how do I go around getting one?

Hello.

You can create an account by clicking the corresponding item on the welcome page.

PF's can only be provided via incidents there.

Thank you.

Hello.

You can create an account by clicking the corresponding item on the welcome page.

PF's can only be provided via incidents there.

Thank you.

Where do I get a keyfile to register?

Where do I get a keyfile to register?

You can find a keyfile in a license package that your receive from your reseller (the same as used to activate KES).

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.