Peter222

KSC report or device selection to show OS version info? [In progress]

Is there a KSC report or maybe a device selection that can be created to display the OS version and/or OS build numbers? This information is available if you click on KES clients individually in KSC and go to System Info\General. Anyway to query this info so I can get it into a spreadsheet or CSV export?

Is there a KSC report or maybe a device selection that can be created to display the OS version and/or OS build numbers? This information is available if you click on KES clients individually in KSC and go to System Info\General. Anyway to query this info so I can get it into a spreadsheet or CSV export?

Hello!

You can create a report on machines, that can be sorted by OS type. But it is unfortunately impossible to sort it for example by Windows 10 builds. The only OS subversion, that is displayed is Service Pack number.

Thanks!

On 6/13/2017 at 5:08 AM, Ivan.Ponomarev said:

Hello!

You can create a report on machines, that can be sorted by OS type. But it is unfortunately impossible to sort it for example by Windows 10 builds. The only OS subversion, that is displayed is Service Pack number.

Thanks!

Can you please specify which report displays Service Pack information? Can you implement a solution that lets us display OS build numbers in reports or easily display that column please? We have a problem that affects a certain Windows build and this will help immensely. Thank you.

4 hours ago, derekwins said:

Can you please specify which report displays Service Pack information? Can you implement a solution that lets us display OS build numbers in reports or easily display that column please? We have a problem that affects a certain Windows build and this will help immensely. Thank you.

Hello,

please state the exact versions of KSC consoles, server and agents.

Thank you.

8 hours ago, Dmitry Eremeev said:

Hello,

please state the exact versions of KSC consoles, server and agents.

Thank you.

Kaspersky Security Center 10.4.343 
Kaspersky Security Center 10 Network Agents are running 10.4.343 

2 hours ago, Konstantin Antonov said:

Unfortunately, you cannot generate reports based on installed windows version, only for applications registry.

Thank you!

Thank you for your reply! Is there any way (not using reports) that will get a list of machines and their Windows build numbers, similar to what shows up under Properties of a device? I appreciate your help.

Example ( Build nnnnn    is the part we need help finding, to fix a bug ) :

Device1    Description    Microsoft Windows 10    10.0 (Build 15063) 

Device2    Description    Microsoft Windows 10    10.0 (Build 15063) 

Is there not somewhere in the SQL tables that we can query for this?

It would be a great help.

Thank you

We need this exact same report.

Can you please implement it? Should be quite easy to do i guess..

We need to be able to see a list/report of the windows versions (meaning build versions)

Since Windows 10 is supposedly the last version of windows, the name of the OS is not enough, we need the build information.

Unfortunately, there is no way to do so at the most recent version.

Please create a request to KL support with your suggestion and we will implement it in future versions.

Thank you!

Hi Peter,

I found a half-solution, not in KSC directly, but based on the SQL Database. You can query the Build-number of your OS (tested with Windows).

The SQL text is:

SELECT
  hst_hwinv_dev.wstrDrvVer,
  ev_event.host_display_name
FROM
  hst_hwinv_dev
  INNER JOIN ev_event ON hst_hwinv_dev.nHostId = ev_event.nHostId
GROUP BY
  hst_hwinv_dev.wstrDrvVer,
  ev_event.host_display_name

You can import the xml into excel and the sort/filter the results

The result looks like this:

10.0.15063.0 Computer-01 (10.0=Windows 10, 15063.0=Build number=1703)

10.0.16299.15 Computer-02 (10.0=Windows 10, 16299.15=Build number=1709)

Please note, that the build number is only the "base build number", the build number not included some updates. Out clients have the real build number 16299.214.

So, this query helps you to get an overview of different windows 10 versions, but unfortunately not the included ore installed updates of the current branch.

Kind regards,

Flo

Excel-Screenshot.pdf

Hello,

I bumping this thread up because I would also need the following information from the database, the OS + Version Number + Service Pack but in addition I would also need a list of certain apps if they are installed on the hosts and their versions such as "Microsoft Office Standard 2010".

I use Kaspersky Security Center 10.

Can you please provide me with an SQL query?

Thank you! ;)

Kaspersky Security Center

AO Kaspersky Lab

Version: 10.5.1781

This is not really a problem with the product. I would like to extract out the list of OS + Version Number + Service Pack but in addition I would also need a list of certain apps if they are installed on the hosts and their versions such as "Microsoft Office Standard 2010" for all the managed devices from the database.

Please provide 1 liner SQL query which can do so.:blink:

On 11/9/2017 at 5:06 AM, Ivan.Ponomarev said:

Hello!

There is only a possibility to create a report on OS versions with SP version. 

Build are not shown. 

Thanks!

Sir Can you please instruct how to do that ?