men_paddy

Manually uninstall old KES SP1 Outlook Add-In [In progress]

Hello,

unfortunately many of our company computers have the SP1 and the SP2 Outlook-Addin installed. Therewith some of them face some problems like freezes in Outlook. I know that the problem can be resolved with uninstalling and installing KES SP2 again, but is there a other possibility to just uninstall the old SP1 Outlook-Addin, because all the other functions are working fine (I guess so).

Many thanks for your help.

Hello,

unfortunately many of our company computers have the SP1 and the SP2 Outlook-Addin installed. Therewith some of them face some problems like freezes in Outlook. I know that the problem can be resolved with uninstalling and installing KES SP2 again, but is there a other possibility to just uninstall the old SP1 Outlook-Addin, because all the other functions are working fine (I guess so).

Many thanks for your help.

Hello!

You can disable this component in the settings of your KES or in the policy, that is applied to the problematic machines.

Thanks!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.