Hey guys!

I've been using both KIS 17 (patch E) and Malwarebytes Anti Malware for some time now. Both programs coexist peacefully with each other. Recently though I've noticed that MBAM stopped updating databases automatically while KIS does it normally. Any ideas what may be the cause of it? I don't think it's a problem of KIS blocking MBAM because I can manually update databases just fine.

<_< These malfunctions it's been reported on this forum: Actually it happens to Me with the

MBAM-Premium version - An orange Popup is displayed saying "Real Protection is Off"

and ask Me to turned On: When I do that it works for a Day or so,.Then it Turns off

again..I Switched to Free version. Some fixes offered by MBAM forum is Set up

MBAM as Trusted app or Set the start up Delay "From 5 To 60 seconds" in the

protection option: While you get other replies, try these 2-Fixes & postBack

Edited by Indio

UPDATE: As it turned out, my version of MBAM was 2.1 something. On a hunch I checked the website and downloaded MBAM 3.1, uninstalled and reinstalled the new version. Now updates tab reports them as current. Let's hope the issue is resolved. What is really weird though I haven't been notified that there is a newer version of MBAM......