• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Недоступность форума // Forum maintenance   08/16/2017

В связи с техническими работами форум будет недоступен с 20.00 (МСК) 18.08.2017. Максимальное время недоступности - до 20.00 (МСК) 20.08.2017. *** Due to maintenance forum will be unavailable since 8pm (+3 GMT) 18-Aug-2017. The longest possible time of maintenance - till 8.pm (+3 GMT) 20-Aug-2017.
Skofab

Website viewing being interrupted (by Kaspersky?)

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi Everyone

recently my trips to ebay have changed, in that having reached the page I require - this suddenly disappears and is replaced by a small window (top left of screen) that shows 'Brand Deals'. Whilst easily deleted, it returns a little later.

I think that something 'kaspersky' is responsible for this OR have I totally got this wrong. Any guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Skofab

Right click K and press Pause does the site work now?

Right click K and press Pause does the site work now?

Thanks Whizard - please indicate where I find the 'K' that you refer to. The only 'K' that I have found does not show a pause option.

Posted (edited)

pause_2.png Edited by vBDKv

Thanks

have found the 'K' referred to, and can confirm that with Kaspersky paused, the problem is no longer in evidence.

So what has happened/changed in the last 2 months to bring this annoyance on? Has a tick/untick in a check box taken place that has caused this?