primo42

KSC - how to list computers without System Watcher [In progress]

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I would like to ask, if it is possible to list the computers in KSC, which do not have a specific component installed, i.e. System Watcher.

Thanks!

Hi,

I would like to ask, if it is possible to list the computers in KSC, which do not have a specific component installed, i.e. System Watcher.

Thanks!

Hi,

Please specify installed versions.

Thank you!

Hi,

Please specify installed versions.

Thank you!

KSC 10.3.407

KES 10.2.4.674

Thanks!

KSC 10.3.407

KES 10.2.4.674

Thanks!

Hello!

Unfortunately it is impossible now.

But you can for example create a task for change the components, so you can install this component additionally.

In this case you will see, which machine do not have this component.

Thanks!

How about to list clients that have a component running or not. Sometimes, tasks don't start correctly even though enabled in the policy. It doesn't happen a lot, but still. Can I check if a specific task is running on all my clients?

QUOTE(Michel-B @ 22.05.2017 13:11)
How about to list clients that have a component running or not. Sometimes, tasks don't start correctly even though enabled in the policy. It doesn't happen a lot, but still. Can I check if a specific task is running on all my clients?

Yes, you can see in the task log, where it is running right now, where it is completed.

KES it self will be show in the software report as whole, the components will not be show. It will just state, that KES is installed.

Thanks!

Ok thanks. Would be nice to have something like that tho. For example: Last Friday with the WannaCry outbreak, I wanted to make sure Anti-Cryptor and Untrusted Host Blocking was running on all my data servers. It was enabled in the policy, but after checking them 1 by 1 I discovered on or more of the tasks wasn't started so I had to start this manually. It would probably have started again if the server was restarted, but that doesn't happen that often.