• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Недоступность форума // Forum maintenance   08/16/2017

В связи с техническими работами форум будет недоступен с 20.00 (МСК) 18.08.2017. Максимальное время недоступности - до 20.00 (МСК) 20.08.2017. *** Due to maintenance forum will be unavailable since 8pm (+3 GMT) 18-Aug-2017. The longest possible time of maintenance - till 8.pm (+3 GMT) 20-Aug-2017.
peterecju

Kaspersky MDM without Exchange server [In progress]

5 posts in this topic

Dear Sirs,

I consider to start usage of MDM functionality, but I have to clarify a few issues before:

1. Is it possible to manage mobile devices even our company doesn't have MS Exchange server?

2. Will it be then possible remotely install applications from Google Play or Apple App Store?

3. Is it possible to make a company's own store with applications?

Thanks a lot.

Dear Sirs,

I consider to start usage of MDM functionality, but I have to clarify a few issues before:

1. Is it possible to manage mobile devices even our company doesn't have MS Exchange server?

2. Will it be then possible remotely install applications from Google Play or Apple App Store?

3. Is it possible to make a company's own store with applications?

Thanks a lot.

Hello,

please state the exact build of KSC server.

Thank you.

Hello,

please state the exact build of KSC server.

Thank you.

Hello,

Build is 10.4.343.

Posted (edited)

Thanks a lot for answer.

So I can use MDM with the need of MS Exchange. What is still unclear, how can I push applications to Android devices from Google Play and under which account? Or maybe to Apple devices.

Or it's just for asset inventory a simple policies like PIN on lock screen requirement?

Edited by Julius Peterec