Yasir Shehzad

KES 10 SP1 MR3 Patch through KSC [In progress] [2238522]

Hi,

Done. Please check.

Regards,

Yasir

Unfortunately, data8 storage is outdated and forum engineers are currently unable to use it. Please use data14, or a different file sharing service.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, data8 storage is outdated and forum engineers are currently unable to use it. Please use data14, or a different file sharing service.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hi,

Unfortunately I don't have permission on data14. check the same inbox, sent new link on different site.

Regards,

Yasir

Hi,

Unfortunately I don't have permission on data14. check the same inbox, sent new link on different site.

Regards,

Yasir

Issue 2238522 submitted. After we receive a reply from the developer, we will update this topic.

Thank you.

Issue 2238522 submitted. After we receive a reply from the developer, we will update this topic.

Thank you.

Hi,

Any update.

Regards,

Yasir

Hello,

Any update on my query please?

Regards,

Yasir

Hello!

According to the logs, the problem is, that EULA was not accepted.

Please check this.

Thanks!

Hello!

According to the logs, the problem is, that EULA was not accepted.

Please check this.

Thanks!

Hi,

You mean to say that the EULA in the KSC-->Advanced-->Application Management-->Software Updates and right click to "Accept License agreements for updates" then it is already done.

How I can make sure that it is really done? If any other EULA needed to accepted then please update?

Regards,

Yasir

Hi,

You mean to say that the EULA in the KSC-->Advanced-->Application Management-->Software Updates and right click to "Accept License agreements for updates" then it is already done.

How I can make sure that it is really done? If any other EULA needed to accepted then please update?

Regards,

Yasir

This resembles an existing issue where, if the patch had been installed locally (manually) at least on one of the managed hosts, it will be denied automatic installation via the update task, as if EULA had not been accepted. To determine the culprit, please collect Network Agent traces during a service restart and 5 minutes after that (from one of the affected hosts), and also run the attached script on KSC and provide the resulting file.

Thank you.

This resembles an existing issue where, if the patch had been installed locally (manually) at least on one of the managed hosts, it will be denied automatic installation via the update task, as if EULA had not been accepted. To determine the culprit, please collect Network Agent traces during a service restart and 5 minutes after that (from one of the affected hosts), and also run the attached script on KSC and provide the resulting file.

Thank you.

Hi,

No Script is attached, Please clarify the steps for the traces?

Regards,

Yasir

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.