Yasir Shehzad

KES 10 SP1 MR3 Patch through KSC [In progress] [2238522]

Dears,

If I want to push the KES10SP1MR3 patch from the KSC on clients where KES10SP2 is running? I can push it or not?

I can see it is showing me in the Software Updates but it is not pushing to the clients even after approving it.

Whether Advanced License is required for the same ??

KSC version = 10.2.2019

Network Agent = 10.2.434 with patch e

KES Version on Client = 10.2.4.674

Regards,

Yasir

Dears,

If I want to push the KES10SP1MR3 patch from the KSC on clients where KES10SP2 is running? I can push it or not?

I can see it is showing me in the Software Updates but it is not pushing to the clients even after approving it.

KSC version = 10.2.2019

Regards,

Yasir

Hi,

Do you want to upgrade your 10.2.4.674 version to the latest SP2?

Thank you!

:blink:

Hi,

Do you want to upgrade your 10.2.4.674 version to the latest SP2?

Thank you!

Hi,

No I want to upgrade to 10.2.5.3201 MR3.

Regards,

Yasir

Dears,

KSC version = 10.2.2019

Regards,

Yasir

Hello,

please attach a screen shot of software updates.

How did you conclude that deployment has not been started ?

Thank you.

Hello,

please attach a screen shot of software updates.

How did you conclude that deployment has not been started ?

Thank you.

Please find the attached.

I concluded since it is not pushed to the clients however I have approved it and enabled in the task properties as well.

Can you please answer below questions?

Regards,

Yasir

post-494388-1495111199.jpg

I concluded since it is not pushed to the clients however I have approved it and enabled in the task properties as well.

Regards,

Yasir

Please find the attached Task properties.

Regards,

Yasir

post-494388-1495111318.jpg

Regards,

Yasir

Please take a look at :

http://support.kaspersky.com/9317

http://support.kaspersky.com/9325

Thank you.

Hi,

From the links what I understood is that no advanced license is needed for pushing the Kaspersky product's patch.??

Advanced License is only for third party or for the OS related patches.??

Regards,

Yasir

Hello!

The Advanced license allows to use the automatic task for closing the vulnerabilities in software and OS.

Thanks!

Hello!

The Advanced license allows to use the automatic task for closing the vulnerabilities in software and OS.

Thanks!

Hi,

Ok got it, now my first question, Why I am not able to push the KES10SP1MR3 from the task?

Regards,

Yasir

Hi,

Ok got it, now my first question, Why I am not able to push the KES10SP1MR3 from the task?

Regards,

Yasir

Could you please describe exactly, how you want to push the update?

Thanks!

Could you please describe exactly, how you want to push the update?

Thanks!

Since the KES10SP1MR3 is patch available on KSC, I want to push through the update task to the client machines which are having KES10SP1MR2.

The patch update is already approved in the KSC, you can see the earlier screenshots provided by me.

When I am accepting the license agreement in the Software update, it will be still showing me the same even I accepted the license agreement.

Regards,

Yasir

Since the KES10SP1MR3 is patch available on KSC, I want to push through the update task to the client machines which are having KES10SP1MR2.

The patch update is already approved in the KSC, you can see the earlier screenshots provided by me.

When I am accepting the license agreement in the Software update, it will be still showing me the same even I accepted the license agreement.

Regards,

Yasir

Hello.

Please note that approving the update and accepting the License agreement are two different steps. Please make sure you have done both.

In KSC 10.2.434/KES 10.2.4.674 there was a known issue where the EULA flag did not propagate correctly between server and hosts. If this turns out to be the case, it is highly recommended that you upgrade to the latest version of KSC.

Thank you.

Hello.

Please note that approving the update and accepting the License agreement are two different steps. Please make sure you have done both.

In KSC 10.2.434/KES 10.2.4.674 there was a known issue where the EULA flag did not propagate correctly between server and hosts. If this turns out to be the case, it is highly recommended that you upgrade to the latest version of KSC.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have upgraded the KSC to the latest version but the issue is still same. Even the Update is approved and EULA is accepted.

It is not pushing the KES10SP1MR3 Patch to the clients. Kindly advise.

Regards,

Yasir

Hi,

I have upgraded the KSC to the latest version but the issue is still same. Even the Update is approved and EULA is accepted.

It is not pushing the KES10SP1MR3 Patch to the clients. Kindly advise.

Regards,

Yasir

Hi,

Could you please provide GSI report from the machine on which you want to install this MR3.

Thank you!

Hi,

Could you please provide GSI report from the machine on which you want to install this MR3.

Thank you!

Hi,

Have a look on the attached screenshot, In the properties of the PC it is showing that "not assigned for the installation", what does this means?

How I can assign for the installation?

Regards,

Yasir

post-494388-1496651252.jpg

Hi,

Have a look on the attached screenshot, In the properties of the PC it is showing that "not assigned for the installation", what does this means?

How I can assign for the installation?

Regards,

Yasir

Hello!

I am sorry, but could you please describe exactly, you want to downgrade your KES from SP2 to SP1MR3 or tp update from SP1MR2 to SP1MR3?

Thanks!

Hello!

I am sorry, but could you please describe exactly, you want to downgrade your KES from SP2 to SP1MR3 or tp update from SP1MR2 to SP1MR3?

Thanks!

Hi,

I want to update from SP1MR2 to SP1MR3.

Regards,

Yasir

Hi,

I want to update from SP1MR2 to SP1MR3.

Regards,

Yasir

Hello,

Any update on my query please?

Regards,

Yasir

Hello,

Any update on my query please?

Regards,

Yasir

Please provide a screenshot of the "Support" window in KES local interface from one of the affected hosts.

Have any private fixes been installed previously on them?

Thank you.

Please provide a screenshot of the "Support" window in KES local interface from one of the affected hosts.

Have any private fixes been installed previously on them?

Thank you.

Please check the attached. No PF installed.

Regards,

Yasir

post-494388-1496825205.jpg

Please check the attached. No PF installed.

Regards,

Yasir

Since KSC 10.2.434 has limited support, we are unable to escalate this issue as a possible product error.

It is suggested that you deploy KES 10 SP1 MR3 distribution as a workaround.

The distribution can be downloaded here: http://aes.kaspersky-labs.com/english/endp...s/kes10windows/

Thank you.

Since KSC 10.2.434 has limited support, we are unable to escalate this issue as a possible product error.

It is suggested that you deploy KES 10 SP1 MR3 distribution as a workaround.

The distribution can be downloaded here: http://aes.kaspersky-labs.com/english/endp...s/kes10windows/

Thank you.

Hi,

I already upgraded to KSC 10.4.343. I have 8000+ machines I don't want to upgrade them with full package. The patch should work since the functionality is there.

Regards,

Yasir

Hi,

I already upgraded to KSC 10.4.343. I have 8000+ machines I don't want to upgrade them with full package. The patch should work since the functionality is there.

Regards,

Yasir

There is a known issue where certain hosts in the network report an incorrect timestamp which takes priority and renders EULA status zero. To confirm, please provide KES traces while the update task from KSC is running (a failed attempt to install MR3 would be registered).

Thank you.

There is a known issue where certain hosts in the network report an incorrect timestamp which takes priority and renders EULA status zero. To confirm, please provide KES traces while the update task from KSC is running (a failed attempt to install MR3 would be registered).

Thank you.

Hi,

I sent the FTP link to you as PM for the traces of KES.

Kindly check and update.

Regards,

Yasir

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.