13 минут назад, Rui Pereira сказал:

Until now no, but lets see if the Eng from KAS can help

Kind regards

Rui Pereira

Hello!

Please check the PM. 

Thanks!

Rui Pereira

Could you please share the solution if you manage to solve this.

thank you and best regards.

I have a similar problem, i get an error when i m trying to open de KSC console.

in the kaspersky events i get this error:

"Database error occured: #1950 (1105) Generic db error: "1105 '{42000} Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.TransEventsQueue'.'PK__TransEventsQueue__57F47C82' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.; Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.TransEventsQueue'.'PK__TransEventsQueue__57F47C82' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.' LastStatement='sp_te_postpone_even".

hope that you can help me.

the version is 10.3.0.6294

Thanks!

2 часа назад, Rui Pereira сказал:

Good afternoon

After run the SQL script, please find the results.

The script runs without errors but the size of the DB is the same.

Kind regards

Rui Pereira

KAS_Error.zip

Could you please tell us, if the database maintenance task runs ok after running the scripts?

Thanks!

Please check if the Kaspersky Security Server service is running and check if the address and credentials for the connection are right. 

Thanks!

Rui Pereia,

Good afternoon, i had the same problem with the DB, but i could again acces again to the console by deleting some registries in the object "dbo.TransEventsQueue" (shown on my previous post) directly in the sql server management studio (to make some space).

I dont know if this is the correct way to solve it, either if this is gonna bring some problems in the future, but was the only thing that worked for me.

DB backup must be done first by the way.

Best regards.

Edited by Gcarlier

4 hours ago, Rui Pereira said:

hi,

services started, password and IP correct.

but still have the error

1.png

Hello,

do you have backup copy of KSC server ?

Thank you.

Any update on this issue?  We just started seeing the same problem. 

Also seeing this error over and over:

CREATE DATABASE or ALTER DATABASE failed because the resulting cumulative database size limit would exceed your licensed limit of 10240MB per database.

We can't start/stop tasks etc. 

1 час назад, trink408 сказал:

Any update on this issue?  We just started seeing the same problem. 

Also seeing this error over and over:

CREATE DATABASE or ALTER DATABASE failed because the resulting cumulative database size limit would exceed your licensed limit of 10240MB per database.

We can't start/stop tasks etc. 

Hello!

Please first of all make a backup copy of your DB and then please use the scripts that were posted here:

В 23.08.2017 в 16:24, Rui Pereira сказал:

Good afternoon

After run the SQL script, please find the results.

The script runs without errors but the size of the DB is the same.

Kind regards

Rui Pereira

KAS_Error.zip

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Ivan.Ponomarev said:

Hello!

Please first of all make a backup copy of your DB and then please use the scripts that were posted here:

Thanks!

What script?  I don't see any scripts in that link you copied, it just has screen shots of errors in it.  Also it didn't sound like that script shrunk the database at all from the original poster? 

Please update with where this script is located.

Thanks

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.