On the Task "Perform Windows Update synchronization" completed with error task

I get the error

Generic db error: "1105 '{42000} Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.wus_upd_prerequisite'.'IX_wus_upd_prerequisite__complex4' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.; Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.wus_upd_prerequisite'.'IX_wus_upd_prerequisite__complex4' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.' LastStatement='wus_register_upd_revisions'"

I do not know how to fix this, any ideas?

On the Task "Perform Windows Update synchronization" completed with error task

I get the error

I do not know how to fix this, any ideas?

Hello!

Please state versions of your Kaspersky products.

Please tell us, did you run the database maintenanse task on your KSC?

Thanks!

Hello!

Please state versions of your Kaspersky products.

Please tell us, did you run the database maintenanse task on your KSC?

Thanks!

Hi, I am running the latest version from 6th April.

I get this error when running database maintenance.

Time Device Status Description Group Registration time Name of virtual Administration Server

03/05/2017 08:47:48 Administration Server <AV01> Modified Generic db error: "1101 '{42000} Could not allocate a new page for database 'KAV' because of insufficient disk space in filegroup 'PRIMARY'. Create the necessary space by dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.; Could not allocate a new page for database 'KAV' because of insufficient disk space in filegroup 'PRIMARY'. Create the necessary space by dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.' LastStatement='aksrv_mtc_process_item'" Managed devices 03/05/2017 08:47:48

Hi, I am running the latest version from 6th April.

I get this error when running database maintenance.

Please clarify.

Do you use the SQL Express edition?

What is the actual sixe of your KAV database?

Thanks!

Please clarify.

Do you use the SQL Express edition?

What is the actual sixe of your KAV database?

Thanks!

How can I find this information?

thank you

How can I find this information?

thank you

Please check, how exactly is shown you SQL installation under programs and features. Make a screenshot.

After that go to the installation folder of SQL and find the KAS DB and tell us its size.

Example path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.KAV_CS_ADMIN_KIT\MSSQL\DATA

Thanks!

Please check, how exactly is shown you SQL installation under programs and features. Make a screenshot.

After that go to the installation folder of SQL and find the KAS DB and tell us its size.

Example path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.KAV_CS_ADMIN_KIT\MSSQL\DATA

Thanks!

Attached are screenshots,

thank you

post-626403-1493805963.png

post-626403-1493805967.png

Attached are screenshots,

thank you

I am getting these errors every second in event logs on the server.

Database error occured: #1950 (1105) Generic db error: "1105 '{42000} Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.TransEventsQueue'.'PK__TransEve__DF98CDDD1332DBDC' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.; Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.TransEventsQueue'.'PK__TransEve__DF98CDDD1332DBDC' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.' LastStatement='sp_te_postpone_event'"

I am getting these errors every second in event logs on the server.

Database error occured: #1950 (1105) Generic db error: "1105 '{42000} Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.TransEventsQueue'.'PK__TransEve__DF98CDDD1332DBDC' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.; Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.TransEventsQueue'.'PK__TransEve__DF98CDDD1332DBDC' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.' LastStatement='sp_te_postpone_event'"

I sent you via PM the script to shrink the database size. Please run it as administrator and tell us the results and uotput.

Thanks!

I sent you via PM the script to shrink the database size. Please run it as administrator and tell us the results and uotput.

Thanks!

I run the exe and it opens for a second then closes,

thank you

I run the exe and it opens for a second then closes,

thank you

Please run the .cmd file with adinistrator pliviledges.

Thanks!

Please run the .cmd file with adinistrator pliviledges.

Thanks!

I get the attached error,

thank you

post-626403-1493813912.png

I get the attached error,

thank you

Hello!

Place the files into the folder with the Database and double click onto start.cmd

Thanks!

Hello!

Place the files into the folder with the Database and double click onto start.cmd

Thanks!

Hi, it just says 'Connecting to Database' and doesn't do anything else,

thank you

Hi, it just says 'Connecting to Database' and doesn't do anything else,

thank you

Hello.

How long did you allow the script to run? Please make sure you run it with admin privileges.

Also, please check how much actual drive space there is on the DB partition.

Thank you.

Hello.

How long did you allow the script to run? Please make sure you run it with admin privileges.

Also, please check how much actual drive space there is on the DB partition.

Thank you.

I have left it for an hour and then it says 'pause' press any key to continue and then it closes and does nothing.

I have left it for an hour and then it says 'pause' press any key to continue and then it closes and does nothing.

Hello!

I sent you the scripts via PM.

Please run them and submit us the results and outcomes.

Thanks!

Hello!

I sent you the scripts via PM.

Please run them and submit us the results and outcomes.

Thanks!

This is what they both do,

thank you

post-626403-1493986258.png

This is what they both do,

thank you

Just wondering if there was any update, running the scripts does nothing,

thank you

Good morning 

i beleive that i have the same problem .

Can you please send-me the script, to compact the database .

Kind regards

Rui Pereira

KASerror1.png

KASerror2.png

KASerror3.png

1 hour ago, Rui Pereira said:

Good morning 

i beleive that i have the same problem .

Can you please send-me the script, to compact the database .

Kind regards

Rui Pereira

KASerror1.png

KASerror2.png

KASerror3.png

Hello,

please state the exact build of KSC server.

Thank you.

thank you for your replay 

I will send to you the GSI file by a dropbox link, the file has 13 Mb

Kind regards,

Rui Pereira

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.