• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Недоступность форума // Forum maintenance   08/16/2017

В связи с техническими работами форум будет недоступен с 20.00 (МСК) 18.08.2017. Максимальное время недоступности - до 20.00 (МСК) 20.08.2017. *** Due to maintenance forum will be unavailable since 8pm (+3 GMT) 18-Aug-2017. The longest possible time of maintenance - till 8.pm (+3 GMT) 20-Aug-2017.
cdaniel

Can't install KES 10.3.0.6294 [In progress]

cdaniel   

I've updated my KSC to 10.4.343 and I'm trying to update some clients to KES 10.3.0.6294 and it always fails with the following error:

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 Service Pack 2 for Windows (10.3.0.6294): Remote installation has been completed with an error on this device: -1073741819

That error is when trying to install from the KSC. I get the same numerical error if I try to install from a stand-alone setup that I built using KSC. When I run setup.exe from the downloaded kes10winsp2_en_aes56 package, it starts and then immediately shuts down.

This particular client has Windows 7 Pro. I got the same result when installing to a Windows 10 Pro machine. The previous version of KES has already been removed. The latest Network Agent is successfully installed.

Thanks

Charlie

Hi,

Please run CMD as administrator and launch "msiexec.exe /x{E016CD42-4BB0-4DC9-89AA-4BFEA5EDAE07} /qb"

Please inform us about result. If any errors occur please provide us with a screenshot.

Thank you!

cdaniel   

I ran that and it removed the KSC plugin. I re-ran the installer and got the same error.

Thanks

I've updated my KSC to 10.4.343 and I'm trying to update some clients to KES 10.3.0.6294 and it always fails with the following error:

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 Service Pack 2 for Windows (10.3.0.6294): Remote installation has been completed with an error on this device: -1073741819

That error is when trying to install from the KSC. I get the same numerical error if I try to install from a stand-alone setup that I built using KSC. When I run setup.exe from the downloaded kes10winsp2_en_aes56 package, it starts and then immediately shuts down.

This particular client has Windows 7 Pro. I got the same result when installing to a Windows 10 Pro machine. The previous version of KES has already been removed. The latest Network Agent is successfully installed.

Thanks

Charlie

Hello.

Please try rebooting the workstation and running setup.exe of the downloaded package, then provide new installation logs if the error persists.

Thank you.

cdaniel   

Nothing happens when I run the setup.exe on two different computers, both of which have been rebooted. I can see in task manager that the program runs and then immediately quits out.

The older kes10winsp1_en_aes256 package runs just fine and installs fine.

Nothing happens when I run the setup.exe on two different computers, both of which have been rebooted. I can see in task manager that the program runs and then immediately quits out.

The older kes10winsp1_en_aes256 package runs just fine and installs fine.

Hello,

please install the latest MS updates, upgrade video, sound drivers and try to install KES again.

If installation fails please attach fresh installation logs (GSI with event logs included).

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try to re-download a distributive from here and install(locally) one more time.

Please let us know about result.

Thank you!

Same result. Setup start and then stops immediately. Nothing ever comes up on the screen.

Hello!

Please collect the GSI report from this probematic machine.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for that info!

Have you tried to reinstall MSI installer?

Is it correct that Msi Installer version 5.0?

cdaniel   

It is version 5.0 and I have not tried reinstalling it. Everything else installs just fine, including the previous version of KES.

If it`s possible, please reinstall MSI installer and launch the installation once again.

Please inform us about result.

Thank you!