Sign in to follow this  
grendelfly73

Kaspersky DEF updates for standalone install [In progress]

KSC 10.3.470 - AV 10.2.4.674

We are looking to integrate Kaspersky Agent and AV into our MDT build process. All has been going well in testing with simply exporting the packages from KSC and integrating them into MDT, but I'd like to update AV DEFs BEFORE the install goes into MDT so that at build time the PC has (at that time anyway) the latest DEFs and is not pulling over the WAN or Internet for them.

Is there a way to update the DEFs in my standalone installer?

KSC 10.3.470 - AV 10.2.4.674

We are looking to integrate Kaspersky Agent and AV into our MDT build process. All has been going well in testing with simply exporting the packages from KSC and integrating them into MDT, but I'd like to update AV DEFs BEFORE the install goes into MDT so that at build time the PC has (at that time anyway) the latest DEFs and is not pulling over the WAN or Internet for them.

Is there a way to update the DEFs in my standalone installer?

We do not recommend integrate update in your golden image, because at first start KES will update bases.

Thank you!

We do not recommend integrate update in your golden image, because at first start KES will update bases.

Thank you!

What's the difference between installing it at build time and having it pull DEF updates at restart vs. installing AV from the console after it's built and having it pull DEF updates?

What's the difference between installing it at build time and having it pull DEF updates at restart vs. installing AV from the console after it's built and having it pull DEF updates?

Hello,

what is a timeframe between creating of OS image and its deployment ?

Thank you.