alkuhlani1985

can't access kaspersky security center 10 [Solved]

I can't access kaspersky security center 10 and this what appears on the events log .. please help

Failed to connect to the database in 600 seconds.

#1962 (926) Database seems to be corrupt 926 (Database 'KAV' cannot be opened. It has been marked SUSPECT by recovery. See the SQL Server errorlog for more information.)

Hi,

That is obvious, that this problem is caused by KSC database.

Do you have a backup of your DB? KSC by default keeps 3 copies.

Thank you!

Hi,

That is obvious, that this problem is caused by KSC database.

Do you have a backup of your DB? KSC by default keeps 3 copies.

Thank you!

where can i find these default copies ?

Hello!

By default the backups are stored at programdata - KasperskySC - SC_backup

Thanks!

Hello!

Thanks!

Hello!

Thanks!

Hello!

Thanks!

yes it's there. three copies

what should i do ?

yes it's there. three copies

what should i do ?

Hello,

usually it occurs in case of power loss while the HDD hardware caching is enabled.

To prevent such problems in future you should either turn off HDD hardware caching or use UPS with feedback for the computer with SQL Server installed.

The best way to resolve the problem is uninstall AK, install it again and make restore with klbackup utility.

Thank you.

Hello,

usually it occurs in case of power loss while the HDD hardware caching is enabled.

To prevent such problems in future you should either turn off HDD hardware caching or use UPS with feedback for the computer with SQL Server installed.

The best way to resolve the problem is uninstall AK, install it again and make restore with klbackup utility.

Thank you.

I will install the AK again. It was updated like a months ago through the AK. does it download the update as exe? so I will not have to redownload it again because it will last at least 10 hours. Internet here is very slow.

and

how to turn off HDD hardware caching?

I will install the AK again. It was updated like a months ago through the AK. does it download the update as exe? so I will not have to redownload it again because it will last at least 10 hours. Internet here is very slow.

and

how to turn off HDD hardware caching?

What do you mean by "It was updated like a months ago through the AK" ?

What was updated ???

Thank you.

What do you mean by "It was updated like a months ago through the AK" ?

What was updated ???

Thank you.

the kaspersky security center was updated like a month ago to the latest version. so is it possible to use the downloaded version to reinstall it again?

Hi,

In case if there is no pre-downloaded distributive you can download it from support.kaspersky.com.

Since you have to install new instance of KSC it is a good point do download the most recent version.

Thank you!

Hi,

In case if there is no pre-downloaded distributive you can download it from support.kaspersky.com.

Since you have to install new instance of KSC it is a good point do download the most recent version.

Thank you!

thank you. it's resolved.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.