Sign in to follow this  
FDST

Reports [In progress]

Hello,

I'm configuring some reports on my new KSC 10.3.40 patch B, all my computers have the latest KES and NetAgent release.

I want to receive the "Viruses report" but it seems that the "Unprocessed Files" are note included and it's a mess for me..

Can you please help me to have a weekly report for all the "Many viruses found" and "There are unprocessed objects" events?

I tried a computer selection but I need a presentation that shows me the computer, the type of event, the event and the date I cannot find the good configuration..

To resume I need the "Unprocessed Files" tab layout but including the "Many viruses found" event just for the past week.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Notice that I made a Event selection with the Events I want for the last 7 days but cannot send a report with the result of this selection.

Best regards

Notice that I made a Event selection with the Events I want for the last 7 days but cannot send a report with the result of this selection.

Best regards

Information about Unprocessed files cannot be included in standart reports, but if you create the incident in CompanyAccount with more informative description of your problem we will help you.

Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.