xzz123

Service Pack 2 is released on April 4, 2016 [Solved]

FYI, Follow the links to the current files and you'll find SP2 is available :ay: Unfortunately, I wouldn't rush it if I were you. Application Startup Control seems to be troublesome on 3 computers I've tested so far.

FYI, Follow the links to the current files and you'll find SP2 is available :ay: Unfortunately, I wouldn't rush it if I were you. Application Startup Control seems to be troublesome on 3 computers I've tested so far.

KES10.3.0.6202 is the BETA version.

Hope you're right, but it allowed installation with my key, not beta key.

We got reply :

information is correct.

The version will be officially published in the date.

The article is available beforehand.

Thank you.

HI

but this year is 2017

Should this new sp2 version release in 2017.4.4?

On the website it shows 4.4.2016

Edited by xzz123

Hope you're right, but it allowed installation with my key, not beta key.

Now you can download 6294.

Now you can download 6294.

Great! I'll give this one a try :ay:

HI

but this year is 2017

Should this new sp2 version release in 2017.4.4?

On the website it shows 4.4.2016

Sorry,

we asked to correct the year of release date.

Thank you.

Fresh install of 6294, and still Application Startup Control from KSC policy is not working correctly unfortunately. Probably no support for issues until it's official release, so I'll still recommend holding off until official release.

Fresh install of 6294, and still Application Startup Control from KSC policy is not working correctly unfortunately. Probably no support for issues until it's official release, so I'll still recommend holding off until official release.

Please wait commercial release.

Thank you for understanding.

Sorry,

we asked to correct the year of release date.

Thank you.

:b_lol1: Thanks for the improvement~~

:b_lol1: Thanks for the improvement~~

Hello.

Unfortunately the support team here does directly modify knowledge base articles. We have informed our colleagues about this apparent typo, and are expecting it to be fixed now.

Please note that the version itself should not be used on production machines until the actual commercial release, in order to avoid confusion.

Thank you.

Hello.

Unfortunately the support team here does directly modify knowledge base articles. We have informed our colleagues about this apparent typo, and are expecting it to be fixed now.

Please note that the version itself should not be used on production machines until the actual commercial release, in order to avoid confusion.

Thank you.

Thank you for your efforts!

I have no more questions.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.