puthearith070

DoubleAgent [Solved]

Hi,

Recently announces about new threat DoubleAgent that can hijack the antivirus dll files by turn into as maleware. It affects to 14 antivirus companies that also has Kaspersky too.

Could anyone confirm all the Kaspersky products have been dealed with DoubleAgent? If already, have any patches to release?

Thank!

Hi,

The detection and blocking of this malicious scenario has been added to all Kaspersky Lab products from 22 March. In order to stay protected, Kaspersky Lab recommends all customers keep their security solutions up to date and do not disable behavior-based detection features

Hi,

The detection and blocking of this malicious scenario has been added to all Kaspersky Lab products from 22 March. In order to stay protected, Kaspersky Lab recommends all customers keep their security solutions up to date and do not disable behavior-based detection features

Thank for your information!

By added to all products what exactly do you mean. It is automatically updated on existing agents , A/V definitions etc ? Do i need to downloaded an updated version of security center 10 or my endpoints etc ? Sorry but saying added to all products on March 22 doesn't really clarify the who what where when and hows .

I am guessing that it has been added to the A/V definitions etc but again not 100% sure would just like some clarification.

Thank you kindly

By added to all products what exactly do you mean. It is automatically updated on existing agents , A/V definitions etc ? Do i need to downloaded an updated version of security center 10 or my endpoints etc ? Sorry but saying added to all products on March 22 doesn't really clarify the who what where when and hows .

I am guessing that it has been added to the A/V definitions etc but again not 100% sure would just like some clarification.

Thank you kindly

Hi,

Thank you kindly

Thank you kindly

Hello,

You don't need to apply special versions of KSC, KES, agents and etc.

Please just follow abovementioned recommendations :

In order to stay protected, Kaspersky Lab recommends all customers keep their security solutions up to date and do not disable behavior-based detection features.

Thank you.