• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
elavayen

Server Backup error 3621 [Solved] [INC000007553796]

elavayen   

Hello, I'm getting since Friday an error while system it's trying to do the backup. Error as follow. Do I need to open a ticket?

Thanks in advance!

"3621 'Could not allocate a new page for database 'KAV' because of insufficient disk space in filegroup 'PRIMARY'. Create the necessary space by dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.;The statement has been terminated.' LastStatement='EXEC aksrv_fixdb'"

Hello, I'm getting since Friday an error while system it's trying to do the backup. Error as follow. Do I need to open a ticket?

Thanks in advance!

"3621 'Could not allocate a new page for database 'KAV' because of insufficient disk space in filegroup 'PRIMARY'. Create the necessary space by dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.;The statement has been terminated.' LastStatement='EXEC aksrv_fixdb'"

Looks like you need to create more disk space.

elavayen   

Can you explain your self please as my system drive (C:) has 276GB free and data drive (D:) has 568GB free.

Could this be related to a limitation on the SQL 2K8 R2 version?

Thanks in advance.-

Looks like you need to create more disk space.
Edited by enriquel

Can you explain your self please as my system drive (C:) has 276GB free and data drive (D:) has 568GB free.

Could this be related to a limitation on the SQL 2K8 R2 version?

Thanks in advance.-

What version of KSC are you running? Have you been running the database maintenance task?

elavayen   
What version of KSC are you running? Have you been running the database maintenance task?

KSC 10.2.434

Edited by enriquel

elavayen   

How do I run the maintenance. I know KSC it's running the backup but haven't configured any maintenance myself, doesn't the installation do that? We do have enough space and in case of server failure I'll reinstall KSC so I guess I haven't care much about the KSC maintenance other than software and virus sign updates. I assumed this was automatic or we were in no need for that.

How do I run the maintenance. I know KSC it's running the backup but haven't configured any maintenance myself, doesn't the installation do that? We do have enough space and in case of server failure I'll reinstall KSC so I guess I haven't care much about the KSC maintenance other than software and virus sign updates. I assumed this was automatic or we were in no need for that.

It should be in the Task folder but I'm not sure if it's only available in version 10.3.407. This task has a setting to "Shrink database".

elavayen   
It should be in the Task folder but I'm not sure if it's only available in version 10.3.407. This task has a setting to "Shrink database".

Thanks Labrador. You are right I don't have the option or I could't find it.

I opened an incident and they are trying to help me.

I'll inform to give an idea of what was the problem.

Have a great week!

Thanks Labrador. You are right I don't have the option or I could't find it.

I opened an incident and they are trying to help me.

I'll inform to give an idea of what was the problem.

Have a great week!

Hello,

please provide us the incident number.

Thank you.

elavayen   
Hello,

please provide us the incident number.

Thank you.

INC000007553796

I'm doing upgrade to setup10.3.407full_en.exe

I'll inform back

Edited by enriquel

elavayen   
INC000007553796

I'm doing upgrade to setup10.3.407full_en.exe

I'll inform back

Yes upgrade did the trick!

setup10.3.407full_en.exe

Yes upgrade did the trick!

setup10.3.407full_en.exe

Do we understand you correctly that the problem was solved ?

Thank you.

elavayen   
Do we understand you correctly that the problem was solved ?

Thank you.

Correct. The upgrade to 10.3.407 did fixed the problem and database went from corrupted and 10GB in size to be fixed and less than 200MB in size.-

Correct. The upgrade to 10.3.407 did fixed the problem and database went from corrupted and 10GB in size to be fixed and less than 200MB in size.-

Thank you for your feedback!