• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Недоступность форума // Forum maintenance   08/16/2017

В связи с техническими работами форум будет недоступен с 20.00 (МСК) 18.08.2017. Максимальное время недоступности - до 20.00 (МСК) 20.08.2017. *** Due to maintenance forum will be unavailable since 8pm (+3 GMT) 18-Aug-2017. The longest possible time of maintenance - till 8.pm (+3 GMT) 20-Aug-2017.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
easeed.admin

Unable to Install Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 due to Kaspersky Lab Application that is already Installed [In progress]

2 posts in this topic

I was updating my current Kaspersky Antivirus 8.0 to Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10. I have uninstalled almost all the Kaspersky applications that were installed on my Windows 2008 Standard Server but still it doesn't allow me to install the new version. I have also tried using Kaspersky Remover but no effect.

Please assist. Attached is the GSI Log File

GetSystemInfo_SERVER_administrator_2017_03_20_11_55_12.zip

I was updating my current Kaspersky Antivirus 8.0 to Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10. I have uninstalled almost all the Kaspersky applications that were installed on my Windows 2008 Standard Server but still it doesn't allow me to install the new version. I have also tried using Kaspersky Remover but no effect.

Please assist. Attached is the GSI Log File

GetSystemInfo_SERVER_administrator_2017_03_20_11_55_12.zip

Hello.

Please specify which error and at which step of the installation you are receiving. Which installation method is used?

Thank you.