Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shinysoman

Update component Missing - Kaspersky AV clients not updating [In progress]

2 posts in this topic

Kaspersky Version - 10.2.674

Scenario - Maintaining Intranet And Internet servers for separate zones Clients.

Update Procedure - First update the Internet Server and will copy the updates to the Intranet server Manually.The updates in the intranet server are replaced and merged with the new updates. The Internet server is maintained by an automatic updation task that will run in every two hours.All clients were working fine!

Update Issue - Two days before,Update logs shown error prompting "Update task completed.One or more update components missing from update source,"

When I thoroughly gone through the logs, one file is shown missing,namely one .xml extension file

I have attached the error screen shot with the post.

The Internet server is working normally with the same updates. The required missing file that is shown in the Intranet server is absent in the Internet system too!

Thanks in Advance!

post-622488-1489986020.jpg

post-622488-1489986033.jpg

Kaspersky Version - 10.2.674

Scenario - Maintaining Intranet And Internet servers for separate zones Clients.

Update Procedure - First update the Internet Server and will copy the updates to the Intranet server Manually.The updates in the intranet server are replaced and merged with the new updates. The Internet server is maintained by an automatic updation task that will run in every two hours.All clients were working fine!

Update Issue - Two days before,Update logs shown error prompting "Update task completed.One or more update components missing from update source,"

When I thoroughly gone through the logs, one file is shown missing,namely one .xml extension file

I have attached the error screen shot with the post.

The Internet server is working normally with the same updates. The required missing file that is shown in the Intranet server is absent in the Internet system too!

Thanks in Advance!

Hi,

Did you try the following:

1. Clear updates repository.

2. Open the settings of "Download updates to the repository" task, in the updates content settings set the option "Force downloading of the following types of updates", and mark all options.

Thank you!