• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Недоступность форума // Forum maintenance   08/16/2017

В связи с техническими работами форум будет недоступен с 20.00 (МСК) 18.08.2017. Максимальное время недоступности - до 20.00 (МСК) 20.08.2017. *** Due to maintenance forum will be unavailable since 8pm (+3 GMT) 18-Aug-2017. The longest possible time of maintenance - till 8.pm (+3 GMT) 20-Aug-2017.
sewell

linked Wlive mail with my Gmail account and keep getting locked out as Google keeps telling me that someone has my password.

1 post in this topic

Hi All Am trialing Kapersky and have been using the Internet Security for a couple of days now.

Love the whole interface but problem is:-

Have linked Wlive mail with my Gmail account and keep getting locked out as Google keeps telling me that someone has my password. Think it is because it connects from Germany and Amsterdam and I am in UK. I have now reset it so many times and now have had to make my account for less secure devices. Any advice on how to overcome this as I would like to purchase the product after the trial as it is the best I have tried so far. TIA for advice. Very frustrating to have to keep resetting. :rolleyes: