chromechris

VPN and Kaspersky Total Security, VPN does not work.

Hello Kaspersky,

I currently use Kaspersky Total Security together with NordVPN. About a month ago I noticed that my internet connection became extremely slow when using NordVPN. However, I just want to know if there are any known issues of using both Kaspersky Total Security & NordVPN together. Could using these 2 products concurrently cause any issues? Thanks in advance!

Best regards chromechris,

Hello Kaspersky,

I currently use Kaspersky Total Security together with NordVPN. About a month ago I noticed that my internet connection became extremely slow when using NordVPN. However, I just want to know if there are any known issues of using both Kaspersky Total Security & NordVPN together. Could using these 2 products concurrently cause any issues? Thanks in advance!

Best regards chromechris,

Hello!

Please create a request to Tech support via my.kaspersky.com

Tell me the INC number (request number).

Thank you!

Just purchased KTS. Had PIA (latest version) running prior.

Since installing KTS, many problems accessing the Internet.

Found and followed suggestions from forum posts that suggested performing a variety of modifications to KTS settings.

(See response from Blue23 here: https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/forum...spersky-solved)

Can now access Internet with both products running, but access is still slow; PIA often disconnects and has to reconnect; and often the Internet access is severed.

Also now wondering if my access is truly secure after all these modifications.

Can you advise?

Thanks.

Just purchased KTS. Had PIA (latest version) running prior.

Since installing KTS, many problems accessing the Internet.

Found and followed suggestions from forum posts that suggested performing a variety of modifications to KTS settings.

(See response from Blue23 here: https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/forum...spersky-solved)

Can now access Internet with both products running, but access is still slow; PIA often disconnects and has to reconnect; and often the Internet access is severed.

Also now wondering if my access is truly secure after all these modifications.

Can you advise?

Thanks.

If you disable DNS leak protection PIA works. It's the DNS leak that is coursing the update Kaspersky did problems. Yes I know that lowers your leak protection.

Hello!

We know about the issue (2123609). Our developres are investigating the issue.

We do not recommend to use settings suggested by Blue23.

You can temporary use KTS 2016: http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/english....445en_full.exe

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks Mefody I'm guessing you have to time of a fix as I have many clients (100's) question me.

Thanks

If you disable DNS leak protection PIA works. It's the DNS leak that is coursing the update Kaspersky did problems. Yes I know that lowers your leak protection.

Thanks Mefody I'm guessing you have to time of a fix as I have many clients (100's) question me.

Thanks

Thank you!! Yes with DNS protection disabled all look fine! :cb_punk:

Hello!

It is expected that the patch E with fix will be released within the next few weeks (~1-3).

Thanks.

I'm having the same problem with Kaspersky internet security 2017 and NordVPN they work together for a few days then Chrome and Firefox browsers go so slow they r unusable then often timeout. Both programs work fine if the other is not installed, but even when i pause protection with Kasperky the problem is there.

If I reinstall Kasperky they work good together for a few days and the issue reoccurs.

Thanks for any help you may offer me.

Edited by general zod

I'm having the same problem with Kaspersky internet security 2017 and NordVPN they work together for a few days then Chrome and Firefox browsers go so slow they r unusable then often timeout. Both programs work fine if the other is not installed, but even when i pause protection with Kasperky the problem is there.

If I reinstall Kasperky they work good together for a few days and the issue reoccurs.

Hi,

Please check your Personal messages folder.

Thanks.

I have the exact same problem, but with PIA. I disabled my VPN and there was no problem. I turned it back on and everything went slow/timeouts. I uninstalled KIS 2017, and everything was fine again.

Reinstalled Kaspersky and everything stayed fine until I updated it to the latest version.

Now I'm just not using my VPN, but I don't like it..

Add me to the list, pretty annoying. Went from fast download to absolutely nothing.

Add me to the list, pretty annoying. Went from fast download to absolutely nothing.

Same here. Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer have the same problem, but if you use the new Brave browser it works ok , nice and fast. Using VPNArea as my VPN.

I had the same problem with KTS2017 and VYPRVPN.

In my case, for some reason, my Home Network had been set to Public Network rather than Local Network in Protection/ Firewall/Networks. Changing it back to a Local Network cured the problem.

Edited by graystreet

Hi!

According to our information, the issue should be fixed in patch E.

Please make sure that the patch has been installed (reboot the PC) and check the issue again.

Thanks.

Hi!

According to our information, the issue should be fixed in patch E.

Please make sure that the patch has been installed (reboot the PC) and check the issue again.

Thanks.

Yes Patch E fixed the problem.