• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
Sign in to follow this  
kaspersky_06

10.3.407 agent no install [Solved]

Hello there...

We have installed a new Windows Server 2016 ksc. We assigned DNS to the IP of the new server. We created a task named Change management server for the computers above the server. But the agents are not falling. There is a fault that KES is not installed. One looks at the new server and then goes back. Is there any other way?

Hello there...

We have installed a new Windows Server 2016 ksc. We assigned DNS to the IP of the new server. We created a task named Change management server for the computers above the server. But the agents are not falling. There is a fault that KES is not installed. One looks at the new server and then goes back. Is there any other way?

Hello.

The server change task should have been run on the older server before it was switched off: this way KSC would be able to communicate with Network agents using the legitimate server certificate, and instruct them to switch to different server settings and re-establish a trusted connection.

If the older server is already down with all the Network agents still attempting to connect to it, the only way to switch them to a new server is to launch klmover on each host locally.

Thank you.

Hello.

The server change task should have been run on the older server before it was switched off: this way KSC would be able to communicate with Network agents using the legitimate server certificate, and instruct them to switch to different server settings and re-establish a trusted connection.

If the older server is already down with all the Network agents still attempting to connect to it, the only way to switch them to a new server is to launch klmover on each host locally.

Thank you.

My old server is open. I am applying the 'change management server' task on the old server. Server adrese I am showing the DNS address of the new server. Only 10 or 20 of the 400 computers are past. Looking at the settings of some machines, it shows the new server, but then it goes back to the old server. Should I start a different task?

Hi,

How did you configure NAgents to connect to KSC server via IP-address or via Domain name?

Could you please provide us task results?

BR

Hi,

How did you configure NAgents to connect to KSC server via IP-address or via Domain name?

Could you please provide us task results?

BR

Thank you for your interest. problem solved. I need a little time. To migrate to the new server