IngoSchmidt86

GUI doesn't open [In progress]

I've installed newest Version of Kaspersky Anti Ransomware 1.1.24 but when i klick "Open" no window appears. Reinstall and Restart doesn't work.

Edited by IngoSchmidt86

Hi,

Could you please clarify what do you mean "open"?

Please provide us screenshot.

BR

I've installed newest Version of Kaspersky Anti Ransomware 1.1.24 but when i klick "Open" no window appears. Reinstall and Restart doesn't work.

Hello! Try the following workaround:

- Start product. Internet connection should be enabled. Provide proper proxy credentials to the product if necessary (product will show popup window to the user in this case).

- Leave product working for more than 3 hours

Then try to open GUI again.

This should help.

With Open i mean rightklick on Icon and "Open". An Overview window should appear.

Thanks Sergey. I will try.

post-622113-1489474376.png

Edited by IngoSchmidt86

With Open i mean rightklick on Icon and "Open". An Overview window should appear.

Thanks Sergey. I will try.

Please let us know if it helped or not. Thanks!

Hello! Try the following workaround:

- Start product. Internet connection should be enabled. Provide proper proxy credentials to the product if necessary (product will show popup window to the user in this case).

- Leave product working for more than 3 hours

Then try to open GUI again.

This should help.

Hello, I hava same problem, but I have no idea at all about this("Provide proper proxy credentials to the product") I don't know what it means exactly I don't have much knowledge for pc.

What should I do? I've been using this program very well for almost 3 months. and for some reasons I uninstalled and reinstalled. And can't open GUI(It seems working in the background though).

Could you please rephrase this or explain with photos or something? Sorry to bother. Please..

Hello, I hava same problem, but I have no idea at all about this("Provide proper proxy credentials to the product") I don't know what it means exactly I don't have much knowledge for pc.

What should I do? I've been using this program very well for almost 3 months. and for some reasons I uninstalled and reinstalled. And can't open GUI(It seems working in the background though).

Could you please rephrase this or explain with photos or something? Sorry to bother. Please..

Hello,

if computer doesn't have direct access to Internet and it works behind proxy server.

Please state type of your OS. Is it home version ?

Thank you.

Hello,

if computer doesn't have direct access to Internet and it works behind proxy server.

Please state type of your OS. Is it home version ?

Thank you.

It is Windows 10 Home and it used to work fine, also I could open the green GUI until I uninstalled yesterday.

Thank you for quick reply!

I already tried before I came here to ask help. Also I let my friend install KART on his new laptop. Surprisingly even he can't open the GUI either.

Please attach installation logs.

Thank you.

Please attach installation logs.

Thank you.

I installed as administrator mode and still the GUI didn't show up but after some hours when I turn on my pc, it's here! I can see GUI.

Thank you very much! Appreciate it.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.