• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Недоступность форума // Forum maintenance   08/16/2017

В связи с техническими работами форум будет недоступен с 20.00 (МСК) 18.08.2017. Максимальное время недоступности - до 20.00 (МСК) 20.08.2017. *** Due to maintenance forum will be unavailable since 8pm (+3 GMT) 18-Aug-2017. The longest possible time of maintenance - till 8.pm (+3 GMT) 20-Aug-2017.
zorvek

Email Attachments Deleted Without My Permission

6 posts in this topic

I send and receive email attachments that Antivirus things are generic trojans. They are VB/VBA code modules with extensions like ".bas". How can I get Antivirus to leave these attachments alone while not disabling email protection altogether?

Kevin

I send and receive email attachments that Antivirus things are generic trojans. They are VB/VBA code modules with extensions like ".bas". How can I get Antivirus to leave these attachments alone while not disabling email protection altogether?

Kevin

Hello, Kevin!

Have you send these files to newvirus@kaspersky.com? What was the final verdict regarding these files?

You can also send these files me via Private messages in archive with password infected

If you really need to exclude some files, then you can use Exclusion settings in KSOS (Settings - Additional - Threats and Exclusions).

Hello, Kevin!

Have you send these files to newvirus@kaspersky.com? What was the final verdict regarding these files?

You can also send these files me via Private messages in archive with password infected

If you really need to exclude some files, then you can use Exclusion settings in KSOS (Settings - Additional - Threats and Exclusions).

No one has assisted me.

How do I exclude a specific kind of email attachment? For example, I don't want any attachments to be deleted that have an extension of *.bas or *.cls.

Kevin

No one has assisted me.

How do I exclude a specific kind of email attachment? For example, I don't want any attachments to be deleted that have an extension of *.bas or *.cls.

Kevin

Try the following:

Settings - Additional - Threats and Exclusions - Manage exclusions - Add

File or folder: *.bas

Object: this field keep empty

Protection components: Mail Anti-Virus

Click Add and check the issue.

If the issue persists, then submit a request to Tech support via ksos.kaspersky.com portal and tell me number of the request (INC...).

Thanks.

Try the following:

Settings - Additional - Threats and Exclusions - Manage exclusions - Add

File or folder: *.bas

Object: this field keep empty

Protection components: Mail Anti-Virus

Click Add and check the issue.

If the issue persists, then submit a request to Tech support via ksos.kapsersky.com portal and tell me number of the request (INC...).

Thanks.

That didn't work. Kaspersky is still removing the code from workbooks and other files. I'm going to have to disable the email part of Kaspersky until this is resolved.

That didn't work. Kaspersky is still removing the code from workbooks and other files. I'm going to have to disable the email part of Kaspersky until this is resolved.

Hello!

In this case:

Please submit a request to Tech support via ksos.kaspersky.com portal and tell me number of the request (INC...).

Thanks.