Hi, I hope this is the correct place to request a Kaspersky scan of our domains: www.saljackenterprises.com and www.saljackenterprises.net. Thank you very much!

Dear Responsible Person,

When I search my school Website in Browser, Kaspersky marks it grey and says the website is unknown. It is only educational website. So Could you please scan www.familyprivateschool.com   and marks my school website as green? Thank you very much!

Warm Regards,

Family High School Team

:rolleyes: Welcome to Klab Forums

I tested your website against 2-Antivirus testers

1) Kaspersky Virus Desk: Report the website < www.privateschool.com > as Safe

2) Virus Total from its [0 / 63] Antivirus - 60 of them including Kaspersky reports this

website as "Clean" only - AutoShan: PhishLabs and StopBadware reported as

Unrated: Would be advisable to post your website: www.privateschool.com

To analize its reputation here >> Link: https://forum.kaspersky.com/,.

Edited by Indio

I think the website you tested may be wrong. My school website is <www.familyprivateschool.com> 

NOT <www.privateschool.com> :o

Thanks for your response!

Dear Responsible Person,

When I search my school Website in Browser, Kaspersky marks it grey and says the website is unknown. It is only educational website. So Could you please scan www.familyprivateschool.com   and marks my school website as green? Thank you very much!

Warm Regards,

Family High School Team

•  

<_< In addition to Whizard reply : Just apologize to the OP for omit the word "family" on the link above

As an Update I Entered again the < www.familyprivateschool.com > in Kaspersky "Virus Desk"

and display this: No information found on the link tested 

So you can verified typing the website - URL in the link posted by Whizard and again post

the Site URL..Too in the last link provided in my first post >>For reputation check 

Edited by Indio

Hi Whizard, 

The site scans as safe using the link you provided. I would like to get its rating changed from grey to green in the URL Adviser.

Regards,

Yeah well if you do not get a green K its not that big of a deal to be honest with you. When the colour is grey it means the scan either had not finished / plugin timed out / or there is no current verdict about the site.