Hi,

sorry for my English. I would like to ask you. I have latest windows 10 64b, latest KIS 2017, latest Chrome. When I run Chrome I have no problem but when I go to Facebook, the CPU has very high use about 95-99%. Something is from KIS and somethung from Chrome. When I switch OFF KIS, the CPU usage is 0%. I use Ublock Origin, but the problem is still there even I switch OFF Ublock.

I uninstall KIS extension from Chrome and it did not help me.

And I have another problem too.

I tried to download some infected files, for example this <Snip> and KIS does not block it in the browser (I have webshield ON). KIS allowe to save this file to HDD. WHen I scan this file with KIS, it detect it. I have KIS on default settings.

There is any solutions?

Edited by Whizard
Please do not link to malware.

Hello,

I want know the answer of the following question:

1. Try to disable "inject script into web page ....." item in the product of Settings \ Additional \ Network. After that, Close the browser and reopen to visit facebook. Any better?

2. If you enable Anti-banner function? Please try to disable it and check the issue will be solved or not.

Regards.

Hello,

it is strange. It works.

1. "inject script into web page" = OFF; Anti-banner = ON > Chrome and FB works

2. "inject script into web page" = ON; Anti-banner = OFF > Chrome and FB works

3. "inject script into web page" = ON; Anti-banner = ON > Chrome and FB does not work

I switch OFF Anti-banner because I think "inject script into web page" = ON is better or not?

Thank you.

Hello,

it is strange. It works.

1. "inject script into web page" = OFF; Anti-banner = ON > Chrome and FB works

2. "inject script into web page" = ON; Anti-banner = OFF > Chrome and FB works

3. "inject script into web page" = ON; Anti-banner = ON > Chrome and FB does not work

I switch OFF Anti-banner because I think "inject script into web page" = ON is better or not?

Thank you.

Hello,

Yes, I also recommend you do that.

Regards.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.