cnnashman

Never ending hardware issues with Kaspersky power events provider driver.

I have reinstalled to the latest version of KAV numerous times but keep getting the below messages . Only in safe mode does it say Kaspersky is the culprit but in regular mode it just says hardware issues have not been detected and it never clears . I tried to reinstall the driver in safe mode but it never works , i have no idea where the driver is even located to try and reinstall it in regular mode.

Device manager doesn't show anything Kaspersky related .

post-443432-1487715925_thumb.jpg

post-443432-1487715937_thumb.png

Edited by samualson

Hello,

Which os do you use? Window 10 rs1 x64 or?

I use Win 7 SP 1 Professional 64 bit , i have been using Kaspersky for many years , never had an issue with this before.

Thank you

Edited by samualson

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the fourth (4th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Hello,

Which CPU does your machine use? Does your CPU support Virtualization Technolog (VT)? Booting and starting klhk.sys driver which need you CPU hardware level support.

I recommend you check the digital significance of klhk.sys whether has lost or destroy first.

But there is a interesting thing that nothing is wrong when OS in regular mode...

Regards.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.