epilote

Microsoft Photo App lag [Solved] [2077832]

Hello,

I'm having trouble with the Photo app on Windows 10 pro. Each time I open the microsoft store photo app it take a loooooot of time...

I try whitelisting the path, adding patch pf1794.

I have the last version of kaspersky : 10.2.5.3201 mr3

I try disabling each componement and it still doesn't work :(

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Hello,

I'm having trouble with the Photo app on Windows 10 pro. Each time I open the microsoft store photo app it take a loooooot of time...

I try whitelisting the path, adding patch pf1794.

I have the last version of kaspersky : 10.2.5.3201 mr3

I try disabling each componement and it still doesn't work :(

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Experiencing same Problem, but did not investigate it very deep. Disabling the integration to OneDrive (where most of my photos are saved to) helped - but also uninstalling KES helped ;-)

Experiencing same Problem, but did not investigate it very deep. Disabling the integration to OneDrive (where most of my photos are saved to) helped - but also uninstalling KES helped ;-)

I can confirm this issue.

When exiting the KES Client application on the client computer, Photos open and displays the image immediately.

When KES Client is running, the Photos application opens but only displays a black (blank) screen for several seconds before the image is displayed.

Network Agent: 10.3.407

KES Version: 10.2.5.3201

Client OS: Windows 10 version 1607 (build 14393.693)

I can confirm this issue.

When exiting the KES Client application on the client computer, Photos open and displays the image immediately.

When KES Client is running, the Photos application opens but only displays a black (blank) screen for several seconds before the image is displayed.

Network Agent: 10.3.407

KES Version: 10.2.5.3201

Client OS: Windows 10 version 1607 (build 14393.693)

Hi,

Please disable all KES components without exit from KES, after that try to reproduce the issue. If all works correctly, enable components one-by-one until the problem will start reproduce.

Thank you!

Hi,

Please disable all KES components without exit from KES, after that try to reproduce the issue. If all works correctly, enable components one-by-one until the problem will start reproduce.

Thank you!

I have disabled everything now (i.e. removed the checkmark from all 'enable' boxes under Endpoint Control and Anti-Virus Protection, I even disabled Self-Defense).

It still takes several seconds to open and display a photo. When completely exiting the KES client, Photos displays immediately.

I have disabled everything now (i.e. removed the checkmark from all 'enable' boxes under Endpoint Control and Anti-Virus Protection, I even disabled Self-Defense).

It still takes several seconds to open and display a photo. When completely exiting the KES client, Photos displays immediately.

Please collect KES traces in moment of problem reproduction.

Thank you!

Please collect KES traces in moment of problem reproduction.

Thank you!

I have a zipped file now, size 10mb.

How would you like to receive the file?

I have a zipped file now, size 10mb.

How would you like to receive the file?

Please upload it to any filesharing resource and provide us the link.

Thank you!

You should be able to access the zipped file from this link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvUxstTxPeZHgYE5MrWimKYs68wgYw

Please let me know if you have any issues getting access to the file.

Hello.

This is a known issue, fixed with patch pf1800.

To receive the patch, please create an incident in CompanyAccount, briefly describing the issue, the number of the required fix (pf1800) and providing a link to this topic.

Thank you!

Hi Kaspersky Support,

We have recently opened a case about the Windows 10 Photo Viewer opening extremely slow ( case INC000007429373 ) which was recommended by this topic. After having received the patch, we have executed this and distributed it via remote installation from the Kaspersky Security Center.

Now the next issue pop up, some users are dealing with very long log-in times after locking the screen, and the Security Center places the computers under Critical stating that the protection is off and anti-virus is not running. This all happened after we have pushed the updates and the clients restarted the PC.

We really need to solve this issue asap. We have tried to remotely install the anti-virus again, but so far we had little success! We cannot re-install the Anti-Virus on the clients since we use full disk encryption. As you can imagine, we need a good work around for this in case more clients start to have issues with this. We at the moment have 2 clients dealing with this but this can increase every hour!

Please note: For some users it did complete successfully with no issues.

Please let me know if there are any possible workarounds or if you have any questions/require additional information.

KSC: 10.3.407

Product: Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows (Workstation protection)

Version: 10.2.5.3201

Current case about this: INC000007439687

Edited by Marcbr

Hi Kaspersky Support,

We have recently opened a case about the Windows 10 Photo Viewer opening extremely slow ( case INC000007429373 ) which was recommended by this topic. After having received the patch, we have executed this and distributed it via remote installation from the Kaspersky Security Center.

Now the next issue pop up, some users are dealing with very long log-in times after locking the screen, and the Security Center places the computers under Critical stating that the protection is off and anti-virus is not running. This all happened after we have pushed the updates and the clients restarted the PC.

We really need to solve this issue asap. We have tried to remotely install the anti-virus again, but so far we had little success! We cannot re-install the Anti-Virus on the clients since we use full disk encryption. As you can imagine, we need a good work around for this in case more clients start to have issues with this. We at the moment have 2 clients dealing with this but this can increase every hour!

Please note: For some users it did complete successfully with no issues.

Please let me know if there are any possible workarounds or if you have any questions/require additional information.

KSC: 10.3.407

Product: Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows (Workstation protection)

Version: 10.2.5.3201

Current case about this: INC000007439687

Hello!

Please wait for the answer in the incident.

Thanks!