javmen

Report [In progress]

We are testing in Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and CentOS 6.8.

It works fine, but when I try to view report with Threat name is show a column in blank.

I suposse it is a bug,

clould you check please?

I attach images from reports

reports_linux.zip

We are testing in Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and CentOS 6.8.

It works fine, but when I try to view report with Threat name is show a column in blank.

I suposse it is a bug,

clould you check please?

I attach images from reports

Hello.

Please specify what sort of object was used for testing. If possible, please provide it in a password-protected archive (set password as "protected").

What does the detection-related event look like in KSC?

Thank you.

I'm having the same issue. Testing was done just with eicar test virus and KSC 10.2.434(e). Screenshots and some more information would be available in INC000007371804.

Thank you.

Hello.

Please specify what sort of object was used for testing. If possible, please provide it in a password-protected archive (set password as "protected").

What does the detection-related event look like in KSC?

Thank you.

I'm having the same issue. Testing was done just with eicar test virus and KSC 10.2.434(e). Screenshots and some more information would be available in INC000007371804.

Thank you.

Hello,

you use version of KSC server which on the stage of limited support.

It means that no new fixes will be rolled out for the version.

Please test the scenario with latest KSC server version.

Thank you.

Hello,

thanks for the hint. I thought there'd be one or two month left till support status change.

Anyway, I upggraded KSC to SP2. I deleated the client from managed computer group and from unassigned computers. After reconnection it was moved to its appropriate group and a detection of eicar virus was initiated. In the report the mentioned columns still show N/A as status (s. attachment).

Thank you!

Hello,

you use version of KSC server which on the stage of limited support.

It means that no new fixes will be rolled out for the version.

Please test the scenario with latest KSC server version.

Thank you.

05_Virenbericht_n_a_KSC10SP2.zip

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.