ronko

Application Configuration error - Please re-install application [In progress]

After KSC Failed to update to 10.3 from 10.2 getting this error while tried to perform update task.

please see screenshot.

any suggestions ?

post-537082-1485785184_thumb.png

After KSC Failed to update to 10.3 from 10.2 getting this error while tried to perform update task.

please see screenshot.

any suggestions ?

kscupdate_errorCapture.PNG

Hello!

Can you please upload the installation logs?

Thanks!

please see screenshot.

any suggestions ?

kscupdate_errorCapture.PNG

Hello.

It is suggested to re-install the application, as according to the message (i.e. make sure a recent backup is present, then remove KSC, database, install the newer version and restore).

Thank you.

Hello.

It is suggested to re-install the application, as according to the message (i.e. make sure a recent backup is present, then remove KSC, database, install the newer version and restore).

Thank you.

OK, If I Rule back from snapshot (vmware) and that SQL is external , Can I still restore from snapshot?

Thanks

OK, If I Rule back from snapshot (vmware) and that SQL is external , Can I still restore from snapshot?

Thanks

KSC only supports backup and restore using its own utility/task. Using other methods may break the database.

It is highly recommended to perform a clean installation of KSC with creation of a new database, then perform an Administration Server backup restore.

Thank you.

KSC only supports backup and restore using its own utility/task. Using other methods may break the database.

It is highly recommended to perform a clean installation of KSC with creation of a new database, then perform an Administration Server backup restore.

Thank you.

Hi Kiril,

What are other alternatives to fix this since "restore" of backup cannot be performed (customer doesn't remember the backup password)

Thanks

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.