cnnashman

Vulnerability detections: IE, websites have been added to Trusted.

I can't seem to get the vulnerability fixes to stay fixed , specifically the below . Can someone tell me how to fix this permanently ?

Thank you

post-443432-1483735804_thumb.png

As I see in your post all the vulnerabilities are concerned to Microsofts Internet Explorer.

1. Did you fix the vulnerability inside the IE by yourself or inside the Kaspersky's program by using the fixing function?

2. Take a look into Internet Explorer and verify that:

- History is empty

- No cookies are stored

- List of trusted websites is empty

- IE homepage is like origin

3. Sometimes Kaspersky program doesn't refresh the state of shown vulnerabilities. Therefore please manually clear all the reports via 'Settings -> Additional -> Reports and Quarantine -> Clear-Button'. After that make a restart of the Kaspersky program.

Any better?

Note: In my opinion the shown vulnerabilities are not critical if you can verify that all the shown points are given under your personally control.

So let's say: It is normal working way that browser history is not empty, some cookies are stored under your control, some websites configured by yourself as trusted and maybe the IE homepage is changed by yourself.

Edited by ErnstK

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.