alioudarren

Inbox emails show as draft [In progress]

Inbox emails show as draft

We have Exchange and Outlook 2013 with a cluster of 2 servers clients Access Servers and 3 Mailbox Server in a database availibility group. Clients are connected to servers via LAN DNS.

Most emails arriving in an inbox are quickly converted to a draft message, showing the "From" as the actual sender.

There is not much on this error, but from what I gather, it's likely the message is being modified somewhere because at the top of the email it says "This is the most recent version, but you made changes to another copy. Click here to see the other versions." when in fact there have been no changes, or has the email even been opened.

We suspected this to be done by Kaspersky. Can you guys help please?

Urgent

Produit : Kaspersky Security 9.0 for Microsoft Exchange Servers

Version : 9.1.42.0

S.E. : Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 x64

We have Exchange and Outlook 2013 with a cluster of 2 servers clients Access Servers and 3 Mailbox Server in a database availibility group. Clients are connected to servers via LAN DNS.

Most emails arriving in an inbox are quickly converted to a draft message, showing the "From" as the actual sender.

There is not much on this error, but from what I gather, it's likely the message is being modified somewhere because at the top of the email it says "This is the most recent version, but you made changes to another copy. Click here to see the other versions." when in fact there have been no changes, or has the email even been opened.

Urgent

Hi,

Can you please provide the screenshot or video of that behavior?

Thank you!

Urgent

post-365591-1481122595_thumb.png

Hi,

Please check if the issue occurs at the latest version 9.3.

Versions 9.1 and 9.2 are in the limited support now.

BR

Hi,

I have also been having this problem, seems to be a bit random and on 5 machines so far.

KSC 10.3.407

KES 10.2.5.3201

Agent 10.3.407

Outlook 2013

Windows 7&8

One machine had the random problem at first, the a new one yesterday and another two machines today.

Hi,

I have also been having this problem, seems to be a bit random and on 5 machines so far.

KSC 10.3.407

KES 10.2.5.3201

Agent 10.3.407

Outlook 2013

Windows 7&8

One machine had the random problem at first, the a new one yesterday and another two machines today.

Hello!

Please tell the exact product and component, that causes the problem in your opinion.

Thanks!

i'm guessing the Outlook add-in? it seems to have stopped for the moment, but emails in the inbox were opening as drafts and not allowing a reply to be sent, with the to and from boxes at the top as described.

Thanks

i'm guessing the Outlook add-in? it seems to have stopped for the moment, but emails in the inbox were opening as drafts and not allowing a reply to be sent, with the to and from boxes at the top as described.

Thanks

The outlook add-in checks the attachments and mail body for threats.

Do you maybe have an oportunity to disable Outlook Plug-In and Mail Antivirus to the, if these components cause this behaviour?

Thanks!

i'm going to check if we have any more emails doing the same thing so we can test.

Thanks

i'm going to check if we have any more emails doing the same thing so we can test.

Thanks

We will wait for the information!

Thanks!