foodclub

Router Access via Web Browser being blocked.

In that case this issue is not related to Kaspersky at all. Did you try different browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge?

Are you 100% that you having the right IP (192.168.254.1) you are connecting to? Where did you obtain it?

I am having the same problem. I have 3 computers all with KIS 17.0.0.611( b ) . All could not access my router. 192.168.1.1 page. I tried everything and rebooted the computer and router many times. As soon as I uninstalled KIS, the problem went away. Its a bug and it needs to be fixed.

Edited by foodclub

Hello,

Q1: Couldn't use wireless print

A1: Try to change the "network" state to "trusted or Local", Any better?

Q2: Couldn't visit router manager page.

A2: if your router LAN IP is 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1, this issue will happen. This issue will solve when you change the router LAN IP to 192.168.2.1 if you are convenience.

Regards.

This is a bug and we should not have to do that.

Recently updated to KIS 17.0.0.611( b ) on all 3 of my computers and now I am unable to access router configuration pages on all 3 of my computers. Tested on a Netgear R7000 and 2 different Linksys WRT54GL. The IP is 192.168.1.1. Tested on multiple browsers.

Other things I have tried: Settings > Addition > Network > Turning off Script Injection and Turning off scanning of encrypted connections. I also tried shutting on KIS all together and that for some reason still did not help.

KIS has done something to my computers that is preventing this from working. ONLY when In uninstalled KIS off of one of my computers did it finally let me into router settings.

Recently updated to KIS 17.0.0.611( b ) on all 3 of my computers and now I am unable to access router configuration pages on all 3 of my computers. Tested on a Netgear R7000 and 2 different Linksys WRT54GL. The IP is 192.168.1.1. Tested on multiple browsers.

Other things I have tried: Settings > Addition > Network > Turning off Script Injection and Turning off scanning of encrypted connections. I also tried shutting on KIS all together and that for some reason still did not help.

KIS has done something to my computers that is preventing this from working. ONLY when In uninstalled KIS off of one of my computers did it finally let me into router settings.

Hi,

I think KFA/KAV/KIS/KTS 2017 Patch C will plan to fix this issue. Please wait for this patch release.

Bug 1855136:Support: Cannot process localhost connections with active Web-AV

Regards.

Hi,

I think KFA/KAV/KIS/KTS 2017 Patch C will plan to fix this issue. Please wait for this patch release.

Bug 1855136:Support: Cannot process localhost connections with active Web-AV

Regards.

You know this happened to you with your 2016 version. How is it that you let it happen again? Please give me the exact technical details on why this is happening and what specifically in KIS is doing this.

Also, if I disable WebAV, it should allow this to work. If "Protection" is turned off, it should REALLY be off. You need to to fix that also. Off should actually mean off just like no should actually mean no.

Edited by foodclub

>>You know this happened to you with your 2016 version. How is it that you let it happen again? Please give me the exact technical details on why this is happening and what specifically in KIS is doing this.

Only KL employees can tell you that technical aspect and you can contact them here https://center.kaspersky.com

This is a USER forum for the most part, where power users help out in a friendly and non confronting manner.

>>Also, if I disable WebAV, it should allow this to work. If "Protection" is turned off, it should REALLY be off. You need to to fix that also. Off should actually mean off just like no should actually mean no.

That does not work well in modern applications. The protection approach is layered, just as the threat landscape is more complex.

Therefore the right way is to right click on "K" and choose pause. This will pause all components. Also the best way to fix this issue is to work with KL support.

Edited by Whizard

>>You know this happened to you with your 2016 version. How is it that you let it happen again? Please give me the exact technical details on why this is happening and what specifically in KIS is doing this.

Only KL employees can tell you that technical aspect and you can contact them here https://center.kaspersky.com

This is a USER forum for the most part, where power users help out in a friendly and non confronting manner.

>>Also, if I disable WebAV, it should allow this to work. If "Protection" is turned off, it should REALLY be off. You need to to fix that also. Off should actually mean off just like no should actually mean no.

That does not work well in modern applications. The protection approach is layered, just as the threat landscape is more complex.

Therefore the right way is to right click on "K" and choose pause. This will pause all components. Also the best way to fix this issue is to work with KL support.

Pausing protection does not work either.

There had been a few issues they had to fix last night in the portal. But you can try again today and let us know its working again. Alternatively you can always use the following official channel to contact KL support.kaspersky.com/b2c

There had been a few issues they had to fix last night in the portal. But you can try again today and let us know its working again. Alternatively you can always use the following official channel to contact KL support.kaspersky.com/b2c

Any idea when the update to fix this will be released?

No, the best way to contact is KL Tech support. Only they know how critical is this issue and when / if a fix is forthcoming.

The bug for connecting to my router (192.168.1.1) settings is totally killing me and I need this patch right now. Is there a way to get it now? I do not want to wait for the roll out to get to me.

Edited by Whizard

All patches are distibuted with updating database and restart pc.

After restart you will see that new patch is applied.

It is here another option but must download kaspersky installer with patch c included. This take a while to uploading on servers.

For example kis16.0.1.445abccs_10663 (can i identify that is KIS 2016 MR1 with patch c and czech language) and kav17.0.0.611acs_11244.exe (KAV 2017 MR0 with patch a and czech language).

I noticed that other versions (other languages) does not have this system (quick and easy identificator).

No. But you can contact KL Tech support and ask them https://center.kaspersky.com. This is only way as I mentioned in my previous thread and they can supply you with an appropriate install binary file.

Edited by Whizard

No. But you can contact KL Tech support and ask them https://center.kaspersky.com. This is only way as I mentioned in my previous thread and they can supply you with an appropriate install binary file.

Thanks. Not sure who to tell, but the support tickets through My Kaspersky do not work. It says server is down.

I was told accessing my router settings via 192.168.1.1 would be fixed in this update. It is not fixed. How hard is this??? This is unprofessional and I have been a loyal customer for so many years and makes me quite disappointed. Please FIX THIS.

Topics merged.

Please do not do this unless you update the title of the post as they were completely different topics.

Topics merged.

Please do not do this unless you update the title of the post as they were completely different topics.

Merged again. Please do not spam the board. Your issue is NOT more important than everyone else's issue.

Please stay in this ONE topic thread for anything related to "Router Access via Web Browser".

Merged again. Please do not spam the board. Your issue is NOT more important than everyone else's issue.

Please stay in this ONE topic thread for anything related to "Router Access via Web Browser".

I do not use the boards very often and ONLY when there are nasty bugs. I had no intention of spamming the boards.

I do not use the boards very often and ONLY when there are nasty bugs. I had no intention of spamming the boards.

Hello,

Does Patch C fix your issue? Do you update this patch?

Regards.

Hello,

Does Patch C fix your issue? Do you update this patch?

Regards.

I am updated to patch C and it has not fixed the issues.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.