iltera

Failed to initialize microsoft .net framework 4.0

Hello everyone

After a clean format, I tried to reinstall KIS 2017. After a succesfull installation, the program gives the following error

"failed to initialize microsoft .net framework 4.0. Please reinstall the platform"

I have tried net framework repair tool, tried to uninstall and install again. Couldnt get it working.

Any suggestions ?

Windows 10.

Welcome. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the fourth (4th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Welcome. Please see Post from Richbuff above your Post.

On 11/14/2016 at 2:36 AM, richbuff said:

Welcome. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the fourth (4th) Important topic.

this?

Richbuff is referring to this link . After posting your GSI Report link please wait for advice.

Hello,

Do you use Mactype software to render system font ? If yes, Please exclude avp.exe and avpui.exe into the Exclusion list in Mactype software.

Regards.

Hi Kaspersky friends,

Have the same problem with the Framework 4.0.  Got the LINK from GetSystemInfo after follow the 4 steps.  To whom I need to share this link?

Thanks, 

Welcome. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the third (3rd) pinned topic.

23 hours ago, Fernando_cl said:

Hi Kaspersky friends,

Have the same problem with the Framework 4.0.  Got the LINK from GetSystemInfo after follow the 4 steps.  To whom I need to share this link?

Thanks, 

Hello,

Do you use Mactype to render system fonts ? As I know, This software will lead to this issue. Please go to control panel  >  Uninstall a program to check this software is exist or not.

Chinese user case: https://bbs.kafan.cn/thread-2078686-1-1.html

Regards.

32 minutes ago, Wesly.Zhang said:

Hello,

Do you use  Mactype to render system fonts ? As I know, This software will lead to this issue. Please go to control panel  >  Uninstall a program to check this software is exist or not.

Chinese user case: https://bbs.kafan.cn/thread-2078686-1-1.html

Regards.

Hi Wesly Zhang,

No, don't have Mactype to render system fonts.

Regards, 

5 minutes ago, Fernando_cl said:

Hi Wesly Zhang,

No, don't have Mactype to render system fonts.

Regards, 

Hello,

OK. I see the report. you use windows 10 1709 16299. This is the newest OS. The old KIS 2017 installer maybe couldn't handle this OS. I recommend you re-download the newest KIS 2017 installer file to here to try.

Regards.

En 27/12/2017 a las 23:35, Wesly.Zhang dijo:

Hello,

OK. I see the report. you use windows 10 1709 16299. This is the newest OS. The old KIS 2017 installer maybe couldn't handle this OS. I recommend you re-download the newest KIS 2017 installer file to here to try.

Regards.

Hi Wesly Zhang:  

I installed the latest version that you indicated but I could not solve the problem (Failed to initialize microsoft .net framework 4.0). I think I will not use Kaspersky again.

On 2018/1/5 at 3:10 AM, Fernando_cl said:

Hi Wesly Zhang:  

I installed the latest version that you indicated but I could not solve the problem (Failed to initialize microsoft .net framework 4.0). I think I will not use Kaspersky again.

Hello,

1. Type "%temp%" without quote in your explore address field and press Enter key in your keyboard.
2. Delete all files and folder in %temp% folder.
3. Run Product installer again and wait the problem persist.
4. Return "%temp%" folder, Attach and zip and the following three type log files to any cloud website and Give me a PM include the download link to them.

kl-install-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.log 
kl-setup-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.log
Kl-preinstall-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.log

Regards.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.