mike-davis@juno.com

Error: "Internet Connection Is Missing" [1965902]

The Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware window pops up from the system tray each time I start my WIndows 10 PC and says "Internet Connection Is Missing". Yet my PC seems to be fine. I close the popup and all seems fine. The popup suggests that proxy server settings may be wrong. The setting is set to "Do not use proxy server". Which should be correct as I have this installed on my home PC, which is connected to a home netgear router, no proxy server.

Edited by miked2

The Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware window pops up from the system tray each time I start my WIndows 10 PC and says "Internet Connection Is Missing". Yet my PC seems to be fine. I close the popup and all seems fine. The popup suggests that proxy server settings may be wrong. The setting is set to "Do not use proxy server". Which should be correct as I have this installed on my home PC, which is connected to a home netgear router, no proxy server.

Hello,

please attach a screen shot of pop-up message and full GSI report.

Thank you.

Hello,

please attach a screen shot of pop-up message and full GSI report.

Thank you.

I have attached what you requested. Upload sizes are very limited, so I uploaded all the system information files I could. Please Advise, Thanks

post-611518-1479686897_thumb.png

GetSystemInfoServiceLog.log

IncompatibleSoftware.rtf

Junction_ProgramData_HP_H8_1420T.txt

KL_Drivers_Versions_HP_H8_1420T.txt

KL_Files_Versions_HP_H8_1420T.txt

KL_Drivers_Versions_HP_H8_1420T.txt

KL_Files_Versions_HP_H8_1420T.txt

I have attached what you requested. Upload sizes are very limited, so I uploaded all the system information files I could. Please Advise, Thanks

Hello,

please upload full GSI report in any public resource.

Is it acceptable ?

Thank you.

Hello,

please upload full GSI report in any public resource.

Is it acceptable ?

Thank you.

You say: "please upload full GSI report in any public resource."

What does that mean? Your forum only allows 300K of uploads.

HI - Tech support - I am still getting the "Internet connection is missing" message. Do you have an update on this issue?

Thanks

Hello,

sorry for late response.

We submitted Bug 1965902

Thank you.

From the firts day I started to use the tool it mentions every day - on all my windows 10 devices - that it has not Internet connection and in 3 moths it was only two times it happened it could send a report. All other programs work like a charm but this application is still thinking all the time there is no Internet when it is starting.

From the firts day I started to use the tool it mentions every day - on all my windows 10 devices - that it has not Internet connection and in 3 moths it was only two times it happened it could send a report. All other programs work like a charm but this application is still thinking all the time there is no Internet when it is starting.

Hello,

unfortunately we have no new information regarding this bug.

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.