Eazerlee

KIS17 update blocking outlook from sending emails?

So after the the anoying unexpedted update, another issue has arisen... i cant send any emails in outlook... when i click send it just does nothing? i can recieve ok but cant send...

any ideas?....

Right Click on K >> Exit

Does the problem still happen? Does your email get stuck in the Outboox, when you say its not sending.

Right Click on K >> Exit

Does the problem still happen? Does your email get stuck in the Outboox, when you say its not sending.

yep tried that, still does not fix it.

the email doesnt go to outbox, the message window stays open and wont send when clicking the send button.

In that case your problem is not related to Kaspersky products. I suggest you repair your MS Office install via Ad/Remove programs.

In that case your problem is not related to Kaspersky products. I suggest you repair your MS Office install via Ad/Remove programs.

well the only thing that has changed on my computer is the Kaspersky update/install so its more than likly to be that!...

why is this version so much worse than previous ones? nothing seems to work?

I have no idea as to answers to your questions, its your workstation we have no way of knowing whats going on there. Can you try to uninstall Kaspersky, keep activation code, reboot and reinstall it?

Also, in addition to what Whizard indicates in the post located above this post,

... nothing seems to work?
How is anything supposed to work with less than one percent free disk space on system partition C?

15% free space would be nice.

Also, leftover junkware/adware registry entries can be removed.

After you make some room on partition C, please download AdwCleaner (by Xplode) and save it on your Desktop.

Right click the file that you saved and Run as administrator, press the Scan button and wait for the scan to complete.

When the scan is complete, the report will be saved in the following location: C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].Txt

Please attach AdwCleaner[S0].Txt to your next post.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.