taketime

Opera broswer with Turbo enabled no work.

Hello, I recently downloaded the Opera browser when I enable their Turbo feature (compressing tool) the browser doesn't seem to work. I think it has something to do with KIS. Is there a way to work around that?

Kaspersky > Settings > Additional > Network > Do not scan encrypted connections.

Any better after that? If not, please tell us a little wee something about Opera version and Kaspersky product/version/build number.

Nope it's still having issue. I go to google and try to click a link and it will not go through when Turbo is enabled. Seems to works fine when Turbo is off.

I am using the latest version of oprea (40.0.2308.81) which I just downloaded recently. My KIS is 17.0.0.611( b )

Edited by taketime

Nope it's still having issue. I go to google and try to click a link and it will not go through when Turbo is enabled. Seems to works fine when Turbo is off.

I am using the latest version of oprea (40.0.2308.81) which I just downloaded recently. My KIS is 17.0.0.611( b )

From memory, i recently read that the very latest version of opera with the VPN built in does not have turbo mode working any more.

Have you tried both normal mode and vpn mode?

I think it may have something to do with the VPN that is now standard in private browsing?

I also think turbo mode went through a special server at opera in previous versions.

I think i read that on a tech magazine via email when the latest opera was announced.

I am using version 40.0.2308.62 opera

Yeah I tried normal version and everything seems to be normal. Haven't tried their VPN though. I was just intrigued their turbo /compressed function and wanted to give it a try.

From my understanding is that it goes through their own server to compress sites kind of like the new google chrome does on android.