KoRi

KES 10 SP1 MR2 standalone + MR3 update acceptance [In progress]

Hello.

Please make sure module update is turned on, run the update task and reboot the host. The agreement is shown before the patch installation.

Thank you.

Except it didn't. :-/

Please describe the actions you took in order for the patch to get installed.

Thank you.

I didn't think anything have to do to get the patch (as is read in KB I just have to accept EULA, but it never shown). I checked update settings, and the download repository where I find the mp3 patch. (see attached pictures in the topic start.)

Thank you.

I didn't think anything have to do to get the patch (as is read in KB I just have to accept EULA, but it never shown). I checked update settings, and the download repository where I find the mp3 patch. (see attached pictures in the topic start.)

Thank you.

Please reboot a machine, perform update task and attach its results.

Please attach a screen shot of KES interface on tab "Support".

Thank you.

Reboot complete (every day).

Here they are.

Thank you.

1. Please specify what happens if you launch the msp manually. Does it get installed successfully?

2. Are any PFs installed on the host? What updates have been applied since the installation?

Thank you.

1. Please specify what happens if you launch the msp manually. Does it get installed successfully?

2. Are any PFs installed on the host? What updates have been applied since the installation?

Thank you.

1. Well, the manual starting mr3 msp eventually solved the problem, because it installed successfully.

2. Anyway, no Pf installed.

Thank you.

1. Well, the manual starting mr3 msp eventually solved the problem, because it installed successfully.

2. Anyway, no Pf installed.

Thank you.

Hi,

Why are you want accept EULA in local interface? You don't use KSC?

Thank you!

Hi,

Why are you want accept EULA in local interface? You don't use KSC?

Thank you!

Hi!

This was a standalone computer without KSC control, and no agent installed.

If you install KES locally you should be able to accept EULA using installation wizard.

There is no option to accept EULA if you install MR3 as a patch.

Ok, so I accept EULA once, when installed KES 10 SP MR2 first time, and that is not the same as MR3 patch EULA.

If I start MR3 patch interactively, I accept that EULA, and the patch are installed.

But in that KB it says: "If the application has been installed in stand-alone mode (without management using Kaspersky Security Center), you can confirm your acceptance in the local interface of the application." /Upgrading through Kaspersky Lab Update Service/

To me, it not say that I have to search through update folder to patch, and manually start the patch, and THEN see the EULA which i should accept. It says to me the the current local interface have to see an EULA acceptation link or something, and then silently installing (automatically if I accepted).

Maybe I'm not understand correctly.