Sir, while login and after opening my Yahoo mail the icon at top left looks secure with green padlock symbol , it looks secure till opening page only ,

when i try to open individual messages say , in my inbox or folders created or spam the green padlock secure icon change to exclamatory icon like this ( i ) ,

when i clicking this icon message says , " your connection to this site is private ,but someone else on the network might be able to chnage the look of the page " below that

message if i click details , where i see 3 icons , 1.green padlock symbol

2. no lock icon , mere simple paper like symbol in white color , 3 . redcolor broken padlock symbol ,

my page lies between middle symbol ie 2. no icon icon but with simple paper like symbol in white color , there first two looks like safe , but third one saying mixed content ,

at this same page showing some numbers of errors and warnings at top right , while clicking that error and warnings , there says

1 message like "Darla notice ,405 "

many messages ( think 23 messages something ) like " Request has been forbidden by antivirus , 499 "

some messages like " not found , 404 "

pls anyone can help me , will be thankful if come by social chat site to tell in step by step how to fix this problem , i will ask if any doubts or details how to do while fixing this problem according to your guide.

THANKS a lot in advance .

Edited by shiva.srinivas

Sir, while login and after opening my Yahoo mail the icon at top left looks secure with green padlock symbol , it looks secure till opening page only ,

when i try to open individual messages say , in my inbox or folders created or spam the green padlock secure icon change to exclamatory icon like this ( i ) ,

when i clicking this icon message says , " your connection to this site is private ,but someone else on the network might be able to chnage the look of the page " below that

2. no lock icon , mere simple paper like symbol in white color , 3 . redcolor broken padlock symbol ,

my page lies between middle symbol ie 2. no icon icon but with simple paper like symbol in white color , there first two looks like safe , but third one saying mixed content ,

at this same page showing some numbers of errors and warnings at top right , while clicking that error and warnings , there says

many messages ( think 23 messages something ) like " Request has been forbidden by antivirus , 499 "

pls anyone can help me , will be thankful if come by social chat site to tell in step by step how to fix this problem , i will ask if any doubts or details how to do while fixing this problem according to your guide.

THANKS a lot in advance .

please help me to solve this .

You are low on ram. Please add another two GB of ram. You have 64-bit Windows 8.1 with only 2 GB of ram. That is like the Navy buying the biggest aircraft carrier that they can afford, and then putting a Piper Cub on it.

Please see the first and second Important topics for instructions to download and install KIS version 2017.

Uninstall KIS version 2016 > reboot, then install KIS version 2017.

After you install KIS version 2017, activate with your current activation code > do a databases update > reboot.

Any better with the current version?

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

You are low on ram. Please add another two GB of ram. You have 64-bit Windows 8.1 with only 2 GB of ram. That is like the Navy buying the biggest aircraft carrier that they can afford, and then putting a Piper Cub on it.

Please see the first and second Important topics for instructions to download and install KIS version 2017.

Uninstall KIS version 2016 > reboot, then install KIS version 2017.

After you install KIS version 2017, activate with your current activation code > do a databases update > reboot.

Any better with the current version?

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Hello Richbuff sir , sure will tyr these and revert you back . Thanks a lot sir .