osuintx

Subscription Renewal Not Being Recognized

Recently purchased a new year of service. Obtained a new product key and input it. Everything associated with the renewal process continues to say we are up and running. However, the actual Pure 3.0 keeps saying we are not protected. Get into it and put in the new key and it says everything is fine. Close out of it, restart the computer, and again, Pure 3.0 tells me we are not protected. Go through the same loop over and over and over and over and over and over.

Why will it not recognize the new purchase, new key, etc.??????

Also, since this has started, I keep getting pop-up boxes that tells me I have "X" number of unsecured internet connections open and gives me a few seconds before they are automatically closed.

This is REALLY frustrating. Have spent well over three hours dinking around with this and to the point I want to eat the recent purchase, dump Kapersky and get something else. As a small business owner, I cannot keep dealing with this and I cannot continue with the possibility that I may not be protected.

Help!!

You are using an old version of the product. Please install the current KTS 17.0.0.611.

Please use the instructions that pertain to you:

-If you are not using the PURE or KTS Password Manager and if you have any issues:

Please clean install KTS 17.0.0.611.

Download KTS 17.0.0.611 from the Download button contained in the first Important topic.

After you download 17.0.0.611, right click the red K tray icon > Exit > uninstall the old version > reboot > install KTS 17.0.0.611 > Activate with your current activation code > update databases > reboot.

-If you are using the PURE or KTS Password Manager, and/or if you do not have any issues:

Please migrate to KTS 17.0.0.611 on top of the old version.

Migration instructions are linked in the first Important topic.

Update databases > Activate with your current activation code > reboot when done.

Any better with the new version?

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.