melmasry

Error - Rollback to earlier version not supported [In progress]

Hello ,

The administrator Master was "Kaspersky Security Center 10" uninstall by mistake :at:

now i have the kl backup, but i can't restore because this attached error

post-605560-1472366465_thumb.jpg

i also check for the same version that already install from the weekly report it was Version 10.2.434

post-605560-1472367155_thumb.jpg

please Help !!

Hello ,

The administrator Master was "Kaspersky Security Center 10" uninstall by mistake :at:

now i have the kl backup, but i can't restore because this attached error

kasper.jpg

i also check for the same version that already install from the weekly report it was Version 10.2.434

kasper2.jpg

please Help !!

Hello.

It is possible that a patch had been installed on the previous Administration Server, which is not installed now.

Please make sure you have the latest patch for KSC 10.2.434 installed (you only need the most recent one: patches are cumulative) and retry the backup restore.

Thank you.

:cb_punk: :cb_punk: :cb_punk: :cb_punk: Thanks a lot , very appreciated

Hello.

It is possible that a patch had been installed on the previous Administration Server, which is not installed now.

Please make sure you have the latest patch for KSC 10.2.434 installed (you only need the most recent one: patches are cumulative) and retry the backup restore.

Thank you.

1 час назад, Ozan Gul сказал:

Hi,

was the solution? 

Hello!

Please describe your problem in more details and specify the product versions.

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.