Earl95

BSOD on windows 10 RS1, kneps.sys

Just got patch B for my windows 7 laptop, seems to be working ok, no more blue screens after about 6-7 sleep re wakes.

On my windows 8.1 pro computer now, still waiting for patch B to come through to test it out.

heres a message from them for any 1 interested.

Thank you for contacting Kaspersky Lab Technical Support.

We do apologize for the inconvenience Kaspersky is causing you.

The patch updates are automatically distributed in stages, on the 5th of September it was available to 30% of users worldwide, and as of today (8 September 2016) it is expected to reach 100% of users worldwide.

Please give it about 24 hours as of today to receive the update. We currently do not have a way of manually distributing the patch b update to you.

Thanks for your time and consideration. Have a good day.

heres a message from them for any 1 interested.

Thank you for contacting Kaspersky Lab Technical Support.

We do apologize for the inconvenience Kaspersky is causing you.

The patch updates are automatically distributed in stages, on the 5th of September it was available to 30% of users worldwide, and as of today (8 September 2016) it is expected to reach 100% of users worldwide.

Please give it about 24 hours as of today to receive the update. We currently do not have a way of manually distributing the patch b update to you.

Thanks for your time and consideration. Have a good day.

Hi it's the 9th now still no patch B yet. 0100 AM

On my Surface pro 4, it will bluescreen with knep.sys. IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL TO

Those of you who would like try a work around that is working for me:

System Settings/Power Network Connection-keep on battery power checked

If I allow the machine to go into hibernation, (which I would Like) it will blue screen every single time.

I also set my advance power management (same screen Additional power settings/change plan settings/change advanced power settings/Sleep/Hibernate after/on battery) to 720 minutes so that it never hibernates.

Hopefully patch B will be coming soon as I really like KAS over the alternative options.

Yes that is what im getting also, IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL TO

Hello!

If there is BSOD after patch B release:

Please submit INC to Tech Suport using my.kaspersky.com

And tell me the INC number.

Thanks.

Hello!

If there is BSOD after patch B release:

Please submit INC to Tech Suport using my.kaspersky.com

And tell me the INC number.

Thanks.

INC000006566913

INC000006566913

Hi,

We will provide a reply in your INC today.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

Just wondering, did you guys remove 2016 version BEFORE installing 2017??

i only ask cause I had a lot of problems when I installed KTS 2016 over 2017 and was using the USA version. Since removing 2016 and installing 2017 its been working smoother than satin sheets. I too have windows 7 ultimate.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.