Sign in to follow this  
saharzare

feature in kaspersky [In progress]

hello

how do i prevent users from opening flash before the scanning of flash finished

i want the user can not open flash(usb devices) while it is scanning. he can open aftar finishing scanning.

thanks

hello

i want the user can not open flash(usb devices) while it is scanning. he can open aftar finishing scanning.

thanks

So, if they were to plug in a 3 TB drive full of data, you would want the scan to finish first before they could open a file? They could be waiting for hours, maybe even days.

hello

thanks

Hello,

you can submit an incident in CA for feature request.

Thank you.

So, if they were to plug in a 3 TB drive full of data, you would want the scan to finish first before they could open a file? They could be waiting for hours, maybe even days.

thanks for answer

its true. but in my department, my manager wants to restrict one user. how do i do it?

thanks for answer

its true. but in my department, my manager wants to restrict one user. how do i do it?

my manager wants that one computer and one user can not open flash before scanning of flash finished

how do i do it in setting?

do kaspersky have this feature?

thanks a lot

Hi,

Could you please clarify why do you need this feature?

On Access Scan will be performed anyway with files at the removable drive.

Unfortunately, there is no exact feature you asking.

You may create a feature request in the CompanyAccount.

BR

If you add this kind of feature, kindly do not make it compulsory.

Only time I would need a full scan a USB is when I have used it on some other computer.

If you add this kind of feature, kindly do not make it compulsory.

Only time I would need a full scan a USB is when I have used it on some other computer.

Hello.

Thank you for your suggestion!

Currently what you describe is the current behavior of the program, and there are no known plans to change it mandatorily.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.