wunschname777

Install successful on Windows XP SP3 but cannot start [In Progress]

Hello.

I have installed Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware tool on Windows XP SP3 and install was sucessfull.

Start was not possible. I have also see that Windows XP is not on list of supported OS. Anyway, i think the installer should not allow install on XP at all.

Greetings. wunschname777.

post-555748-1471941541_thumb.jpg

post-555748-1471941558_thumb.jpg

Hello.

I have installed Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware tool on Windows XP SP3 and install was sucessfull.

Start was not possible. I have also see that Windows XP is not on list of supported OS. Anyway, i think the installer should not allow install on XP at all.

Greetings. wunschname777.

Hello!

Thank you for the feedback and for the feature request.

I will inform developers.

Best Regards,

Vitaly Kravtsov.

Hello!

Thank you for the feedback and for the feature request.

I will inform developers.

Best Regards,

Vitaly Kravtsov.

Hello! When version will be operating under Windows XP? I have the same problem described in this thread. Best wishes

P.S. also does not work on Windows Server 2003

Edited by aro_2003

Hello! When version will be operating under Windows XP? I have the same problem described in this thread. Best wishes

P.S. also does not work on Windows Server 2003

Hello,

XP and 2003 will not be supported.

The issue is that our product is permitted to be installed in an incompatible system instead of prohibition and displaying notifying message that the product is not compatible.

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.