• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
fexnok

Password manager can't tell the difference between subdomains

fexnok   

If I go to www.mydomain.com and save my password then when I go to promotion.mydomain.com then password manager thinks is the same domain which is wrong.

Also if I manually add the account on password manager it thinks that the accounts are the same and automatically merge them :angry:

It should at least ask if I want to merge them, now I have to recover my passwords again.

Plus while writing this post password manager pops up asking if I want to save this login. Which one? the entire post?

Edited by fexnok

Mefodys   
Any news ?

Hello!

Try the following:

Add both URLs (for both sites) in KPM and choose special option in front of Website URL section for both: "Last folder in the website URL". Then try to open these sites and check the issue.

It should help:)

Esinem   
On 2/6/2017 at 6:30 AM, Mefodys said:

...choose special option in front of Website URL section for both: "Last folder in the website URL".

I can see that option. Can you tell me where?

Other p/w managers seem to do this automatically. Can anyone tell me a good reason to use KPM as it just seems to be a bit of a pain in the proverbial?  I guess one could use bitly links but it really does seem easier to use something that works properly.